chapter 2

"Cami I'm so sorry you had to find out this way" he said, trying to save his own skin. Angel just remained silent like the little coward she is.

"Why din't you tell me you bastard why" I said trying to control my tears
How would you feel if you saw your husband cheating on you.
Believe me its terrible.
"We din't want to hurt you"
"How do you think I feel now"? tears now started flowing freely.
Jared tried to hug me but I slapped him and dammn was it good. He desserves the worse and much more. Angel tried to talk to me but I shot her a look that said " come any closer and i'll kill you".

I really needed to get out of that house before I did something that I'll regret later. I ran upstairs, grabbed my suitcases and started packing all my belongings including my passport because i'm leaving that state. I came downstairs and saw Jared sitting on the couch.
"I'm leaving" I declared, "Dont you ever in your miserable life look for me, call me, text me or send me anything" I never want to see your face again. My lawyers wil come visit you because Im filing for a divorce and by the way, Happy Anniverssary.

I shut the door, went to my car and drove out of the place I called a matrimonial home.
This has gone too far.
----------*---------------------------------------
what do yall think
this book is really sad but i promise things will get better as the story progressses.
pls fan vote and comment and you can send me a private messageif you want. ill gladly read it
LOLA