chapter 3

Camis pov
Honestly speaking, I dint know where I was going. Just driving on the streets and crying my heart out.
I ended up at my best friends house. Jayden and I have always been so close. Back in college we were inseparable and we dated a while back but it was just awkward and weird so we decided to just remain friends. I wony lie though, our friendship wasnt so okay when I dated and married Jared.

Jayden never liked him because according to him, he was a player. If only I listened to him. Jayden is still single and heaven knows why. Ive asked him a bunch of times why he hasnt dated anyone since we went out in college and i keep getting the same answer "I dont have time for such insignificant rubbish"

It was late at night and so I parked my carin his drive way and knocked on his door.
Sone seconds later he opened the door
I practically ran and hugged him and cried on his chest and he just held me. Somehow we ended up on his couch with me still crying. Some minutes later I stopped and tried to get my act together because Im sure I looked like a mess.

"Want to tell me whats wrong this time" he asked cautiously.
"Its that son of a bitch, Jared, he cheated on me with that lowlife Angela. I practically caught them making out in our living room.
Why do all these things always happen Jayden why?"
Jayden was beyond angry like practically molten lava were errupting from his head like a volcano.
"Jay please say something to me"
"Im going to kill that motherfucker"
"You will do no such thing"
He was already heading towards his car.
"Jay stop. You will not beat him up because I wont allow it".
"But he hurt you"
"That doesnt mean you should kill him. Lets just go inside then you can relax and calm your steam.
He hesitantly listened and we went back inside
Thank the heavens i prevented a disaster.
-------*****----------------***-----------------------------------------------------------------

HEY PPL ALL OVER. ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST WROTE BECAUSE IM EXTREMELY LAZY AND ALSO BECAUSE I HAVNT FOUND ANY INSPIRATION YET. BUT ANYWAYS I STILL WROTE.
I INTRODUCED CAMIS LONG LOST FRIEND JAYDEN TO THE DRAMA.
I WONDER WHAT INFLUENCE HELL HAVE IN HER LIFE NOW.
PLS VOTE, FAN, COMNENT.
SEND MEA PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU WANT
ILL ALWAYS REPLY.
FROM YOUR DEAREST AUTHOR
LOLA.
PS. ILL BE KEEPING MY CHAPTERS PRETTY SHORT.