Chapter 4 prt 2

Cami's POV

"Jay I honestly don't know what to say. How the hell do you want me to react. It's too much info"

"All I'm asking is for you to give us a chance"

"I highly doubt that Jay. I'm sorry but I need time and space to think"

I stood up and was about to head to the bathroom until a certain pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

"Don't go" Jayden whispered in my ear.
"Jayden stop, you know I'm still married.
"But your husband cheated on you"
"Doesn't mean I should cheat back" I countered.
"Just give me this night, that's all I ask" He huskily said and continued to trail kisses on my neck, down to my collar bone. He further proceeded to unzip my blouse. If I'm being honest this definitely turned me on but I'm going to have to think with my head and not my body.

Having sex with Jay means stooping down to Jared's level and I'm not that kind of person.

"Jay I'm sorry but I can't have sex with you. I love you and all but it just doesn't feel right. Hope this doesn't ruin our friendship."

I kissed him on the cheek and proceeded to go upstairs to the guest bedroom leaving him dumbfounded.

Hey everyone. Miss me?
Anyway, school's been terrible so I have like zero time and I had some personal issues to deal with but I'm back.
Fan, vote, comment and pm me if you want.
Love all my lovely readers dearly
Lola..