Chapter 4

I let my friends go grieve in peace and went looking for Kevin. I looked everywhere, but Kevin was just gone. I ended up walking to the forest near my neighboohood and I was abut to give up, when i suddenly spotted a house a little further down the road. When i came closer i realised the little house was actually a bar, and so i decided to og in. 

I walked in with my eyes fixed on the ground, not paying much attention. I sat down and ordered some water. At this point i could was about to breakdownand cry , i mean Kevin was my only friend right now, I baerly knew him, but what would I have done without him.. The water it tasted nothing.And I know that some people thinks that water don't taste anything, but this was diffrent, it tasted literally nothing. I didn't even feel the water in my mouth. When I looked down at my glass wondering what was wrong with it. I heard a bunch of people laughing behind me.

I turned around and realised they was laughing at me. But how could they do that? I tought. I was a ghost, how could they even see me? And how the heck did I just order a drink?

"Relax, we where just kidding with you mate. You look like you've seen a ghost!" One of them said. The hole crowd started laughing again. I studied them a bit closer and that's when I realised they where ghosts too. I looked around and saw that every singel person in the bar was ghosts. And once again I was confused as hell. "What the heck is this place?" I wondered out loud. Everyone laughed again, then turned back to their conversations.

The guy Next to me let out a little laugh then turned to me."Hi mate, I'm Luka."He said while stretching his hand out. I was so startled I didn't know what to say. I just sat there with my mouth wide open. Luka slowly took his hand back. "So, what's your story?" He said. "Um, what?" I said instantly regretting it, I shook my head emberassed of myself. "Sorry, I'm just a bit confused, my name is Niall." I said offering my hand. Luka shook it. "It's okay mate, I'm just asking you how you died." Luka said in an understaning tone. "Um, I don't really remember, but it looked like I got hit by a car." I said just to act Nice, tough it was really wierd talking about my own death so casually. Luka looked a bit confused, but his frown quickly turned into a grin."Have you seen your body?" He said suddenly excited. "Um yeah, why?" I asked confused again.

Luka took my arm even more excited "Yeez Niall, no one told you?"He asked. He started walking back and forward mumbling stuff like; So rare, so cool, so dangerous. "No one told me what?" I asked. Luka didn't answer, but he sat down again.

"Can you please tell me what you're talking about?"I asked. Luka looked up at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Seeing your own dead body is rare, since dead people are taken to hospitals and stuff. If you have seen your body however, you have a chance at getting back to life" Luka explained with enthusiasm. "It may be just a legend or something but I have heard that when you see your own body it's possible to contact the living."

I was speechless, there was too many Things happening at once. I just met Luka and now he is telling me that I might get to live again. "H-how?" I stammered.

"Hehe..That's the hard part." Luka said. " I don't really know how, but I have heard of a Library for people like us, with lots of information about the afterlife."

"Then we need to get to this Library" I said suddenly filled With excitement and determination. "We do, we do indeed." Luka said grinning from ear to ear. " You'll help me?" I asked, hoping the answer was yes." Of course, you and I are going to be best buds Niall." He said forming an even larger grin.

"Sooo, where do we go first?" I said still very exited.

"First we go home."

A/N

Hey you guys!

I have finally updated again! Soo Niall might get back to life...This could be interesting. I just want to apologize for the first chapters many spelling errors and stuff. I do not speak English, at that time I was even more horrible at it. I'll be going through all of the chapters and correct my English.

Thank you all for reading my story! Please vote and comment, it means so much to me! Keep reading :D