introduction

Good morning/ afternoon earthlings,

I've decided to create this 'book' sort of thing compiled with a range of amazingly awesome stuff - I'm joking, It's probably going to be boring as... Idk, my life - maybe?

What I'm planning to do:
I'll be sharing my views and other people's views on different matters - PM me if you want to share anything (which may be featured in future parts). I'll try give a notification in advance of a certain topic - but no promises. This may vary from religious and social topics.

Basically, I'm creating an interactive book kind of thing where you get to become a part of it and we're all the authors - (I am probably going to fail at this).

We are creating one hell of an amazing Wattpad community.

I've just started organising my life. Yes, I know it's the holidays but I have no friends and I really need to start doing something with my life.

Before I even start anything, I'd just like to say that I hope I don't cause any offence in this 'awesome' book of mine but I sincerely apologise from the start if I slip along the way. If I do write something offensive or inappropriate that you're not too happy with, feel free to contact me and we can sort out the issue like civilised human beings.

I also apologise for any spelling mistakes - I'm not great with my spelling and grammar. I suck at English which is why I'm warning you in advance. :)

What I'm trying to achieve with this epic book:
1) nothing really.

Hopefully, I'll gain some friends though (because I'm too socially awkward to have friends in reality.)

Now enough of making you believe that  this book is going to be a success...

:)

What am I doing with my life?!