update + embarrassing stories

Hey peeps,

Do any of y'all remember me saying I had my life organised? Well... that really didn't last long. I've been pretty lazy and I actually haven't got round to updating anything at all. I've had a few ideas but with my very busy life, it's not allowed me to put it to words. 

It's been like a whole month since I updated the very interesting introduction and I sincerely apologise. My holidays are pretty much over now. I have one day to 'chill'. Haha, I'm only joking. I literally have one day to do all my school prep and all the homework I left to the very last minute because I'm just amazing.

So tomorrow I'll be having fun doing Math, Science, Geography, History, RE/RS (Religious Education/Religious Studies) - whatever you call it. And don't forget about the French speaking assessment I have that I need to memorise but I haven't really started.
I still probably won't do anything tomorrow.

I have been really busy for the past few weeks and I have been getting things done in preparation for an upcoming period where I'll be dedicating my time for a while. I obviously don't want to share it right now but maybe I'll keep a diary of my experience and then publish it later on when I know where I'm heading.

I've actually started working on a post but I need to work on how I've phrased things and whether it's suitable and all that stuff. So this is pretty much a chatty update where I tell you what I've been doing for the last few weeks.

It's quite amazing that I have someone who actually read the first part. I can only tell by the comments who has been reading and stuff. It's quite lovely. I just wanted to give a shoutout to 'ItsMyPointlessLife'. Thankyou, for reading. Thankyou to anyone else as well that I may not know that have read the first part. I appreciate that you're wasting your time reading the crap I have to say. Well to be honest, I'm just rambling but whatever!

Oh, do you want to hear my embarrassing story? Well you don't have a chance to answer but if you do, read on.

A couple of days ago, I was out with my family, meeting people and stuff. Whilst we were out, my brother wanted to meet a friend so they stopped at a corner shop and he got out of the car to go see him. He's friend was just on his way there. We were just sat in the car waiting for him to get back.

Earlier, we bought some food from the supermarket. Just some snacks and stuff. I was sat at the back and my sister was at the front. And she wanted a drink (not that kind of drink - we don't drink drink) but it was in the boot of the car. So you know how you can move the back seats forward and there's space for you to shove your hand in the boot.Well I was doing that and facing the wrong way so my arse was in the air.

And then I turned back and this guy went pass staring and I looked at him and he was like smiling. I think I just smiled back. But I was like wth? He wasn't smiling in that creepy way or anything, it was just a genuine smile but I was thinking why was he looking in the car for?

Two minutes later, I found out that that was my brother's friend. It was so embarrassing. He was just looking because he recognised the car but I was like proper freaked out because he was some random guy. It was so awkward after.

I didn't tell my brother about it though because he'd probably be like what the heck were you doing, you embarrassing fool?!

That was actually my second embarrassing story of the week. The first was when I went to my Uncle's and my cousin came to talk to me and I like whacked the bin with my bag and then I got really embarrassed and awkward. The worst bit was that he was walking me out aswell so I just literally died. I'm so clumsy!

I swear I shouldn't be allowed in close proximity of other people. Like I have quite a private life and I keep to myself so I'm not that close to my family like my uncles and cousins.

If y'all have read this far, comment - 'I have smelly farts too!'

Sorry - That was the first thing that came to my head.

Random question: Why do employees and customers say phrases like 'See you later' in shops/stores when they're probably not going to see each other again. It's weird. I know it's to be polite or whatever but it's a bit random.

Anyways, that's it for today.
'See you later' - Please do come back though.