Chapter 32

Jinsoo couldn't wait. Although it only took them two days-one day to plan and the next to buy all the supplies-to plan the party, it was taking place today.

The bell was going to ring in two minutes, dismissing school for the entire day. She sat impatiently in her seat, holding tightly onto her pencil. Their teacher wasn't paying attention, so she might get a chance to run out of the classroom before he stopped them. He was going to make them clean the classroom and pick up scratch paper around the room before leaving. Jinsoo couldn't see why they couldn't have just done it ten minutes before.

Taehyun glanced over towards Jinsoo. One of his eyebrows rose. He nudged her arm, but Jinsoo paid no attention to him. She quickly shoved her things into her bag and slung the strap over her shoulders.

The bell rang and Jinsoo shot up from her desk. She dashed past students and the desks. She was only yards away from the door.

Almost there...

"Ms. Song Jinsoo."

Jinsoo stopped and closed her eyes. She let out a sigh of disbelief.

Great.

"Please, come back. The classroom isn't clean. No one is going to leave until it is clean."

Jinsoo gritted her teeth. She turned around, but she didn't step away from the door either. She looked at her teacher and forced a smile. "Mr. Park," she started. "I know you don't like it when the classroom isn't clean, but there are people here called, janitors. And we aren't janitors. We're students."

Mr. Park looked at her. His eyes slowly widened. "Ms. Song Jinsoo," he said in a disbelief tone.

Before he could say anything else, Jinsoo darted out of the classroom. Soon enough, she was lost into the crowd of students. She bumped into many people, but didn't bother to apologize.

When Jinsoo reached the front doors, someone grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back. Jinsoo's breath was taken away. She looked back, only to find herself looking at Junhoe. He flashed her a smile. "Hyung says you should wait with me," he said.

Hyung?

Hyung, as in Hanbin? Or hyung, as in Yunhyeong? Jinsoo looks back at the doors. She looked back at Junhoe and nodded, taking her place besides him.

A few minutes passed and all the students were almost out of the school building. Most of them were boarding the bus, getting a ride home, walking home or hanging around outside on school grounds. Junhoe grabbed Jinsoo's wrist and pulled her behind him. They walked out of the building and sat by a nearby bench.

"Where's Hanbin?" Jinsoo asks. If they didn't arrive at the hospital, the party wasn't going to be possible. Yunhyeong had all the supplies. If he wasn't here either, nothing was going to happen. There simply wasn't going to be a party.

"He's late," Junhoe answered. "He told me something came up."

"And Yunhyeong?"

Junhoe shrugged. "I haven't heard anything from him."

Coincidentally, Jinsoo's phone buzzed from the inside of her bag. She reached into her bag, grabbing her phone out. She immediately unlocked her phone when she found the message to be from Yunhyeong.

Song Yunhyeong: Is everything okay...?

Jinsoo furrowed her eyebrows.

Song Jinsoo: What are you talking about? No one's here! It's only Junhoe and I.