Chapter 43

Chapter 43

The tunnel glass shattered and I screamed. I turned around and hurried into a different part of the tunnel. Bullet holes pierced the sides as I crawled faster.

"Donald!" I screamed banging on the tunnel glass.

He was with Naomi panicking looking around on the ground.

"Donald!" I screamed louder as I banged.

I turned my head to hear bolts loosening and creaking. I looked down and began to crawl back but I felt my body drop. I screamed as my legs dangled from the swinging broken tunnel.

"Donald!" I cried once again.

My body was slowly sliding as tears fell from my eyes as I tried to hold on longer...

I tried.

My arms fell back dropping my body.

~Donald's View

"Donald!" I heard Julie yell.

I stood up to see her dangling from the open tunnel. I ran as fast as I could jumping over stuff until a sudden pain hit me from the side and I fell. I looked up to see Julie fall as her head slammed first into a table.

I blacked out.

....

I woke up finally but unable to move. As I gained my vision back my surroundings were black. It felt as if I was moving. Like I was in a vehicle. It finally stopped and I laid my head back down closing my eyes. I heard a click and two back doors flew open. I peeked out to see Julie lying across from me. She wasn't moving as I noticed the bruises all over her. I shut my eyes back as I felt two hands grab at me.

"Throw them in there." I heard a voice say.

"Anything for you." They responded.

I felt a shock go up my spine as I screamed.

"Get up." A man said pulling me to my feet.

I looked at him and behind him in a wheel chair sat Ana. She had a taser in her hand that pointed in Julie's direction. She rolled forward and jabbed it in Julie's side sending shocks into her.

"Stop!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I broke forward but was pulled back and bagged.

After refusing to walk and screaming I was thrown down into a hole as my body hit bundles of hay. I felt a body land on me making loose my breath.

I got the bag off and began to panic as I looked around. Julie laid there still out cold. I tried to shake her but she didn't wake. I couldn't break down I had to be strong. Strong for her and me.

"Help!" I yelled.

I repeatedly screamed hoping someone would answer back. My voice began to get dry as I screamed for minutes. I didn't wanna give up. Being in a place I didn't know where I was.

"Shut up." I heard Ana yell.

A wall slid open and out wheeled Ana. I'm guessing it was a secret passage thing? I acted fast charging towards Ana to have a gun aimed at my forehead. I stepped back quick.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Why do you think Donald? Why else? I wanna be with you. I really do." She smiled.

"You've lost your mind. All this unnecessary!" I screamed.

"Have dinner with me."

"Let us go."