Chapter Four

A/N: The song is what Tyler was singing in the bathroom.
~~Tyler ~~

I woke up early Monday morning to the sound of an alarm clock going off. I started to get up from the bed but felt something warm tighten around my waist I looked up and saw Nathan there and then all of the memories of yesterday came flooding back to me.

I just sat there and watch him sleep. He's so peaceful and cute when he's sleeping. Times like this I wish I had my phone so I could take a picture of my sexy mate and put it as my screen saver.

"Done staring?" he said and I didn't realize how long I've been looking at him and started blushing furiously. "Nope."
"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He replied.
"How did you.... I was just thinking about that." I said in disbelief.

"You're so cute when you blush like that" This made my previous blush comes back even harder. "Come on we have to go to school before we're late." I have never said so many words to one person since the accident.

I shook the thought of the accident out of my head and went to prepare myself for school. I put on black leggings with a white shirt and black flats.

It seems like he got me clothes since I wasn't at Ashton's pack house. It felt weird not going to school without my hoody.

We arrived at school and got many glares from people. I wasn't accustomed to people paying attention to me so it made me cringe and move closer to Nate.

When he realized what got me so uncomfortable, he growled at all of them and made them mind their own business. We were standing by my locker talking when my eyes caught Ashton and his pack standing by the gate staring directly at me.

I just shrugged it off and turn my attention back to Nate. For the rest of the day we continued like that talking and laughing and it felt good especially since we had every class together and Ashton and his pack hasn't bother us for the entire day; but I couldn't help but fell eyes piercing the back of my head.

I turned and looked around and I saw Ashton's frighteningly dark eyes staring straight at me. What's up with him? I thought to myself. I just ignored him and continued on my way to class.

We had English and I was sitting between Nate and his second in command Jesse Huston. I barely know him and yet he has already taken a liking towards me.

A girl with black straight long hair with fiery red highlights, icy blue eyes and a tall curved body walked up to me, "hi, my name's Heather Williams. I'm new here and it's just that as I entered this room you were the first person my eyes landed on and I just..... I love your eyes; they're like nothing I've never seen before... so unique" she said lost in my eyes.

I blushed at her compliment about my eyes and tilted my head so that my hair would cover it. When I thought the blush was gone, I started talking. My talking brought her back to reality, "h-hi my name is Tyler Collins" I said as I stretched out my hands to shake hers.

She took it and sat in the seat behind of me. Nate leaned in a whispered, "looks like I'm not the only one who loves your eyes." I started blushing furiously then put my head on my desk to hide it.

The class went on like that the four of us talking and laughing. I actually like heather's company and coincidentally, her locker was right next to mine and we had mostly every class together except the ones after and before lunch.

The four of us were walking to lunch and I had to use the bathroom so made Nate know and I just went straight ahead. I was alone in the bathroom and started singing undone by Haley Reinhart to myself, I'm sorry I'm really a mess right now I'm trying my best to get it together somehow..... Then I heard a small noise.

I came out and looked around, "hello!?" I shouted. Then one of Ashton's pack members came out of one of the bathrooms and started walking towards me. By now my heart was ready to jump out of my chest.

"W-what a-are you d-doing here?" I stammered. He came closer and said "you have a lovely voice. Do you know that? I'm not going to hurt you, at least not me.

I was confused but then it hit me that Ashton sent him. I tried to run out but he caught my arm and roughly pulled me back and held a cloth to my nose and mouth. I inhaled and suddenly felt drowsy and weak....Chloroform.

That was the last thought before I blacked out

~~Tyler ~~

When I woke up I was surrounded by Ashton's scent. Wait Why would his sent be here unless.... I was in Ashton's room!

I looked for a way to escape but the only way was through the top window of the bathroom which big enough for me to pass through but was a couple feet above ground.

I said a few profane words under my breath then went to try and turn the door knob, but it was locked. I just went back and sat on the bed and started panicking and crying. The door knob suddenly turned and in came Ashton- my own personal hell.

He walked towards the bed that I sat on and whispered in my ear "Don't cry sweetheart. Did you think that you were going to be away from us for that long? Now I'm going to tell you something right now and you're going to do exactly what I say.

You are going to reject that mate of yours and you are going to come back and live with us. If you don't I will make sure to kill your precious mate; tear him into shreds."

"Go to hell! I won't reject my mate for you or for anyone else" I snarled at him. At this point I was out of tears so I couldn't cry anymore. He just chuckles and said, "how dare you talk to me like that?! Oh and I think you will after I'm done with you."

"Why are you doing this?" I sniffled. "Just for fun, and because I don't like you and I want to see you suffer" he replied with an evil smirk on his face.

"What else could you possibly do, that could be worse than having me in this useless so called pack...." I didn't finish my sentence when his fist come flying to my face.

I fell of the bed and onto the floor, rubbing my now sore face. I got up and tried to run to the door that he forgot to close, but I hadn't put in enough speed and he caught me by my arm and threw me across the room.

I heard a loud crack as my back made contact with the wall. He then walked towards me and started punching me in my face and kicking me in my stomach and back. Then he said, "You know, if you are going to be sleeping around like a slut, you might as well be branded as one."