Mr. & Mrs. Innocent (Liam by Art)

**WARNING! If you haven't read the memo (First page of this story) then please do. If you're too lazy, then let me tell you that this contains material that are too sexual for young readers. So, if you are not old enough or not mature enough, STOP READING!  You have been warned, so please no hate and do not repot! Thanks you**

A/N: HERE'S TO MY ADORKABLES WHO LOVE THE PAYNESS!! "If you like it then you should've put a glove on it, if you like it then you should've put a glove on it!" LOL! Wow! I need to sleep. haha. Hope you guys like it! And vote for it. OH! and comment! OOH! ONE MORE THING! Fan us too ;) haha. ENJOY!!! xx

Within our group of friends, and out of everyone we knew, Y/N and I were known as Mr. & Mrs. Innocent. True, we were the “innocent” ones within the group, but I thought it was ironic that they called us Mr. & Mrs., when we weren’t even dating. But the ironic part about it, was that they had no idea about the relationship we had together. What we were like behind closed doors, just the two of us, alone.

“Li-LIAAMMMMMMM!” She moaned as I continued to thrust deep into her. I knew I was hitting her just at the perfect angle to hit her pleasure point. 

“Yeah, baby. You’re so far from innocent, aren’t you?” I questioned her. Her breaths were uneven and sharp.

“Oh, God! Liam!” She gasped as I hit her secret spot again – hard.

“They don’t know how much you love to be fucked by me, and how much I love to fuck you senseless.” I grunted into her ear, nibbling on her earlobe as she writhed beneath my toned body.

Everyone thinks I’m this innocent guy, but I loved hearing Y/N scream, moan, breath my name. Her voice was phenomenal when she was under my spell. They way she tightened around me was heaven. I also love the way she had me wrapped around her fingers. I just couldn’t resist her. Just like tonight. I had been online, chatting up with my fans when she started nibbling on my neck, begging me to play with her. I tried to refuse her, but that didn’t stop her. In fact, it made her drive me insane. 

** Event’s Prior **

“Liam, c’mon. I need you to touch me.” She whined seductively. Her voice low with lust, and eyes darker than usual.

“Not right now, babe. I’m on twitter.” I told her sternly, but she didn’t listen. She never did.

“Please, baby?” She cooed, leaving kisses on my neck, making sure to leave small love bites along the way. All the while her arms wrapped around me from behind, as she raked her fingers down my chest and torso. But I forced myself to ignore her. It’s been a while since I got to go on twitter and mingle with the fans. 

When I didn’t give into her pleas, she resorted to measures so low that it literally drove me wild. When I had kept ignoring her, I saw her with my peripherals, climbing onto the kitchen island. I glanced up from my screen to see her sitting completely sexy with her legs on the counter. She was wearing one of my white shirts and her black laced underwear… nothing else. I could even see the outline of her nipples showing through the fabric. I bit my lips as I tried to stay focused on the screen. However, the bulge in my pants was getting unbearably painful. Soon I noticed her spreading her legs and her black lacy panties lying near my laptop. I prayed in my head that she wouldn’t do it. But she did. She did the one thing I couldn’t stand. I hated it when she… touched herself without my permission.

“Mmmm, Liam.” She moaned softly. With all my might I tried to resist her. I licked my lips as I was able to catch a glimpse of her perfection, ready for me to devour her. She was rubbing herself slowly, as the kitchen light made her shimmering heat look so inviting. 

"OH YEAH! Fuck. Just like that baby. Mmmm, Liam, you're so good." Her final words made me snap. It drove me insane hearing her say that I was 'so good' when it wasn't really me touching her. Does she think that she can pleasure herself better than I could? 

I instantly shut my laptop and grabbed her by her ankles, yanking her towards the edge of the counter, closer to me. She shrieked in surprise not expecting my rough actions. Her eyes were wide as she started into mine. Her beautiful orbs were dazed and full of lust. Such a dirty slut, and I was the only one that knew it. I licked my lips before crashing them onto hers, sucking, and nibbling on her button lips as my tongue explored every part of her mouth. She had ruffled me up enough for me to lose control and I just had to have her. My lips worked magic on hers, distracting her from what I was about to do. She was already so wet for me.

I had removed the last bit of clothing she had on and tossed it to the floor. Next, I quickly pushed down my sweats and boxers, releasing my throbbing member who was begging to dive into her sweetness. Without warning, I shoved my length hard and deep into her. She moaned loudly into my mouth, and I felt her body jolt, and her grip tightened around my biceps where her hands were resting. Without giving her time to adjust to my size, I kept pumping into her with frustration of lust. She had riled me up this much and now she'd have to pay the consequences. As I continued to pound into her, her moans only grew louder and louder.

** Back to Present **

"Yeah baby, you're not innocent at all, are you? I know I'm not innocent, since I'm here drilling into you, making you scream my name and begging for more." I whispered into her ear as I felt goosebumps erupt all over her body. I loved how sensitive she is at my touch. Just thinking about her made my speed increase. I wanted to her to lose herself in bliss. 

"Oh fuck! I- I'm gonna -" I cut her off before she could finish.

"NO! Hold it baby. You're gonna cum when I say you can." I ordered which came out as a deep growl.

"I- I cant. Liam, pl-" I cut her off again.

"NO!" Was all I said as I sped up my movements. I could feel her getting tighter and tighter around me and her body was already shaking from all the built up pleasure. 

"LIAM! PLEASE!" She moaned which was more like a scream. I covered her mouth with my hand so that the neighbors wouldn't hear her, but I was sure that it was already too late. 

"I said hold it, Y/N." I grunted, almost at my own limit. 

The room was filled of my low grunts and groans, Y/N muffled moans, and our skin slapping against each other. It was like sweet music to my ears. All the sounds that surrounded us only made the air thicker and hotter. My mind was clouded and all I could think about was Y/N, and how beautiful she looked like in front of me.

"Okay, on three." I told her. She nodded with clenched teeth and tightly shut eyes.

"Open your eyes and look at me. I want you to look at me when you cum, hard, for me.

She obeyed, fluttering her eyes, struggling to keep them open as I started the count. I could see it in her eyes that she was desperate, and I knew that she could tell that I was too. 

"Three." I managed to say, and we both released. Her core spazzed around me, milking me off of all my seeds. I pumped into her at a steady rate riding off our highs. Her body shook and her eyes shut tightly as she arched her back dramatically. This time I let her scream. I didn't care who heard as long as they knew that it was me making her feel this good. More than good, AMAZING!

"Oh, fuck." She breathed after settling down. 

"Don't you ever touch yourself without my permission again. Do you understand me?" I pressed my forehead against hers, our eyes boring into each others. 

"Okay, baby. I'm sorry." She replied. 

I finally slipped out of her, causing her to moan and her body to jolt from the lack of fullness she was once feeling. She just laid on the counter tired from how hard I worked her. I lifted her up bridal style and brought her back to my room. What she didn't know was that I was already ready for round two.

So what did you think?! YOU LOVED IT?! hahaha. This was actually a dream I had. And it was hot! ;) But seriously, this was a dream I had. DON'T JUDGE ME! YOU'RE ALL JUST AS BAD! Don't deny it! haha. Please do comment and vote! Fan us too if you already haven't. And you all should thank me for doing the "Y/N" thing! That way it's you and not some other character! So, you are very welcome :) haha. Thanks for reading my lovely Adorkables!~  -- Art Xxxxxxxx