She's a brat

I sat at the squeaky blue lunch table with Hanna and her friend Mason i just meet him to day.

So Mason said i turn to look at my "sister" sitting with the boys from homeroom.i glared at her she waved i just turned around Hanna she's a prick why because she acts all nice and then she's goes in for the kill and am i little jealous "what your sitting with Mason Wright most girls like me in this school and your aimming for someone on the other sids.

I just laughed calm down your cut to ok so guys my brother Tony is having the year first party.

You guys coming you know it Hanna said what about you am coming i said as the bell ringged

I walked to gym and guess who's in this class Samantha and the boy a have a little crush on Ashton we ran laps and went over rules for volleyball good thing am good at it we where in 2 teams but off course Samantha gets to be on the team with Ashton. They where having a grand old time laughing play piggy back riding a let my jealousy get the best of me and the ball hit Samantha square in tge face.

Are gym teacher blow the whistle because her nose started to bleeded am sorry a yelled she strug her shoulders.

I felt bad i sat on the bench so what was that for Ashton said as he used his towle to whip the sweat away.

It was a accident oh really I just nodded my head so why where so worked up about I new sister because my parents didn't tell me well that what a surprise is for then the bell ring I was so happy to end this conversation.

When I got home my dad called me to his study and grounded me for hitting Sam ( Samantha ) with ball the nose I sat in my room did my home work so my life has come to this I thought.

********************************

The nice chapter is when she sneaks out to go to the best party of the year.

Thank you guy so much I love to write and am happy you like my writing please comment.