Oh my gosh

" SOMEONE HELP!

I heard feet running up the steps " Ashton , Ashton . wake up a said as I shook his shoulders then I saw a small hole ripped though his shirt the bullet must be in his shoulder.

" oh my god what happened Gaddy is Ashton died she said as she patted my head .

" why are yo- OH MY GOD ASHTON BLOOD EVERYWHERE TONY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE.

" listen you guys I don't understand why all of you are yell- ooohh so what happened to him.

" Sam" Sam she shooted him in the shoulder please help him . I said as I squeezed Ashton's hand

" Tony can help him he is a medical in training . " shsss we have to keep it on the down low.

" dude we need your help Mason said as he pointed at Ashton's body bloody . They pick up Ashton's body and I went the bathroom I was covered in blood and tears.

I took of my clothes and got in the shower I was worried about Ashton I still like him even though he dated my sister but I think its fair to say I liked him first.

I sat in my room to scared to go down stairs I walk out to the hallway to my father's study I opened the door slowly and walked over to his desk where I see a stack of papers.

Ashton Pov

Me and Gina where at the park and she was acting werid so I decided to ask her what's wrong.

" Gina?"
She look at me with a nervous small on her small lips " y-yes Ashton " she said as she looked in the other direction " what's wrong " .

" I need to say something and if you don't want me to then I won't but its just th-.

" you can tell me I said with a little laugh .

" I don't think we should be together. At first I was shock but happy I never wanted to go out with Gina I just want to get closer to Gabby.

" oh its fine Gina you are a great girl. She nodded and turn to look at me " am sorry.

" me too . I said as I gave her a hug " see you around I said as I waved I was going to Gabby's house to tell her I like her.

I knocked on the door and Tony opened the door my simle dropped " why are you here "

" I know what your thinking but its not ture none,of it I was going out with Sam so its OK calm your neck mate.

I gave him a confused look I walked in and looked around I don't see Gabby " so where's Gabby .

" upstairs " Hanna pointed with her finger towards the steps without looking up from her phone I nodded and head up the steps I heard voice I walked towards the noise I looked though the crack of the door and saw Sam pointing a gun at Gabby I bust in the room and jumped in front of Gabby the bullet hit my left shoulder and I fell and twisted my ankle then I black out.

*********

I woke up with a sharp pain in my shoulder I groan and open my eyes and see Tony with tweezers pull out the small bullet and examining it he put it down on a napkin and gradded a tissue and cleaned my bullet hole he looked over at me.

" so your finally a wake Irwin I glared at him and sat up I looked around and didn't see Gabby .

" where's Gaddy "

" upstairs still "

I nodded I turned around and I could her small feet coming down the stairs I saw Gabby with a suit case and a stack of papers in the other hand.

Cliffhanger see you very soon