In trouble

The next morning I woke my parents where stearing down.

"Good morning" I said your in trouble young lady my mom said w-why I asked. Because you went out yesterday and your grounded the last time i check.my dad pretending to check his wacth . but it was a party to get the year started at school.

Do you think we gave a bloody hell!"

My mom yelled first you ruin the dinner party and then you though a ball at your sister's face and now you sneak out that's it!

Woah wait a minute you guys think you can contoll evey freaky second of my life and it's crazy am my own person OK. I yelled at them and you call that girl my sister pff never will she be my sister NEVER.

"That's it that's enough your not leaving your room all this weekend and when you do you'll be at school for a whole month!

Do you under stand your,really starting to acting like Gina"

Well I am related to her"

What was that" nothing sir with that they walk out and then speak of the devil Sam walks in so what happened she asked with a simle on her face.

See she got me in trouble but two can play at this game.

Oh they grounded me but thanks for trying to help a said with a big grin.

I stay in my room and look at the walls and I haven't eaten because well am not allowed to eat in my room.

Someone knocked on the door Hanna what are you doing here well your mom let me in oh am grounded and can't leave this house or room.

OK I really came here because there's rumors about you Tony " why? Because some one took a picture of you two dancing and you sitting on his lap.

"There's noting going"

Well these pictures say other wise"

OK I'll deal with it on Monday mom has my phone and is holding on to it for dear life.

Am sorry"

Why I laugh because am your friend and am suppose to keep you out off trouble not get you in trouble.

Look it's not your fault I wanted to go to the party and I don't regret it so it fine"

OK well I'll see you on Monday bye.

*******************************

Am sorry I haven't update you guys are great hope you like it and I have a new story it's called the project a.i

Bye bye