chapter 2

**Bella POV**

I got off my chair and walked off the plane, he pushed me to move faster I was getting really angry with him constantly pushing me around. I wish I could just punch him in the face to see how he likes it. "I've rented a flat for us to stay in Bella, you start school Monday but I'm picking you up after school everyday so I can keep an eye on you".

"I'm also going to be ringing you every break so you better pick up or else". In my head I was like yer yer whatever at least I can get away from him for half a day. But of course I said "ok and thank you" to him don't want anymore bruises already got a black eye for him hitting me early on today. I have to cover that up with foundation now.

We settled into our new rented flat it was disgusting the boiler didn't even work our wallpaper was torn off, there is damp in the corner of the room gosh how did I end up like this.

"skips weekend"

its now Monday morning and Zack shook me to wake me up I get so grumpy in the morning, I got up straight away and got in the shower it was freezing cold but I had to shower when I got out I dried myself and put on my clothes, I was wearing black leggings and a belly top with geek on it, I then walked over to the hair dryer and started to dry my long mousey brown hair its naturally wavy and looks nice when it has been blow dried. I then start to put on a little bit of makeup, foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I'm about to leave to go to school when a arm grabs me, I turn to see Zack holding me and looking really angry." where do you think your going?"

" to school Zack where else?" I said that really rudely.

" did you not listen to me at all yesterday?"

" I will be dropping you and picking you up wait for me in the car"

**Bella POV**

I get in the car and wait for Zack, he finally gets in the car and starts up the car. we sit there in silence for the whole journey.

 we finally arrive at my new school, I say bye and go to leave the car, a hand grabs my wrist I turn around and Zack is looking at me "where is my kiss baby", "cringe" I say In my head, I give him a kiss and say "bye" for the second time.