Chapter 5

I thought I was strong until he hit me again, I thought I could fight back, I was wrong, I was afraid, I was so angry from him hitting me, I stood up and with all my power I punched him in the face several times. I ran as fast as I could out the flat and down the street of course he chased me but I ran down a alley way and hid behind the bins.
I started to walk towards the school all of a sudden I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me around.
"Bella."
It was Cameron. I tried to hide my face, i had a busted lip and another black eye. He looked shocked and scared.

"Bella please tell me he didn't do this to you"

"its not his fault Cameron I should of behaved, I shouldn't of been with use in the first place."

"Bella don,t ever think like that, it's not your fault, no matter how annoyed he is he should never hit a girl, his will pay for what he done to you"

**Cameron's POV**

I feel so horrible, I feel sick to my stomach I'm going to kill him, she is so sweet and innocent, how can any one hit a girl? I just cant imagine how many times his hurt her and how terrified she is of him. I knew I shouldn't of let her get in that car with him, I could see in her eyes how frightened she was when he turned up.

"lets go Bella lets get you cleaned up and you can stay the night and figure what to do in the morning"

**Bella POV**

He told me to get in his car and he would take me back to his so he can clean me up and I can stay at his for the night. I'm really scared if he finds me this is my chance to be free again. Cameron is my only escape. 

we arrived at a big house it is so pretty from the outside.

"were here" he said.

we got out the car and headed to the front door he opened it with his key and i was welcomed by his mum.

"Cameron said he was bringing you over to stay the night Bella nice to meet you"

"nice to meet you too"

Cameron took me upstairs and he took me to the bathroom and sat me on the edge of the bath and cleaned me up.

"I have some clothes if you would like to borrow some for bed Bella"

"yes please"

he handed me some jogging bottoms and a black top.

"thanks"

he left the bathroom and I started to get changed I saw all the bruises over my body it mad me sad. i left the bathroom and Cameron was sitting on his bed. All these thoughts where going through my head and I just burst out crying and i started to beg Cameron to not make me go back to him

"Cameron please don't make me go back to him please, don't let him take me he will kill me please I'm so scared." his face dropped as soon as he heard me say that he ran over to me and held me tight.

"don't worry I wont let him take you, you can stay here with me forever if you, I won't let him hurt you ever again."

just hearing them words made me sigh with relief.