Chapter 4

As I started to walk over to Zack's car I started shaking, my palms sweating, I opened the door of the car we sat in silence the whole way home. We pulled up outside the flat and I got out the car, I was opening the door I felt someone push me making me fall to the floor

"ouch"

"you was supposed to ring me bitch, why didn't you ring me"

"I forgot I'm sorry it wont happen again"

I saw his fist clenched and then he punched me in the face causing my nose to bleed. I went dizzy, my face was hurting.

"you was with another boy wasn't you"

"no I wasn't please let me go"

he dragged me across the floor by my hair to the bathroom he got out some scissors.

"what are you doing with them", I said.

"teaching you a lesson"

he started to cut my hair off, causing me to cry.

"now no boy will want to talk to you", he laughed. And left the room

I locked the door and started to sob, I went into the room and got in bed and closed my eyes. it was the next day I woke up hoping it was all a dream I went into the bathroom and looked at my hair, my eyes where red and swollen from all the crying. I had a shower and blow dried my hair, I got changed in to some skinny jeans and a baggy top and put a jumper on with it. I was to sad to look nice, I put foundation over my bruise and cuts on my face. I then put a beanie on covering my hair. I got in the car and Zack drove me to school.

"make sure you ring me today at break"

"i will", I said.

I got out the car and walked up to the gates I avoided nash, but couldn't avoid him for long . I had science next and have to sit next to him. I went into class and sat down everyone was in class and all I heard was,

"miss, I swear you cant wear hats in school"

"no you cant"

"Bella please take you hate off"

"but miss I...", I got interrupted

"but miss nothing take you hat off now" I took my hat off and some people gasped and the girls laughed Nash looked at me and I could see that he felt sad

"Bella you can put your hat back on"

"thanks", I said.

I walked out of class and nash and Camron walked up to me

"what happened to you hair Bella"
"Nothing happened, I cut it off cause it was in my way"
"It looks abit silly, do you want us to take you to the hairdressers at break?"
"Yes please."
"Ok we better get to our next lesson."
"Ok."
"Cameron POV"
I can't stop thinking about Bella's, why would she cut her hair off. There is something wrong. I'm really worried for her no one would cut there hair off because it was in her way.
"Bella's POV"
I don't think they noticed I was lying in in class now and keep thinking about Zack I'm really scared of him I wanna run away I don't know what to do.
I'm scared to get my hair done because Zack, what will he say?. What will he do? I heard a loud ringing it was the school bell, I was dragged out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Bella." A voice said.
I turned around
"Ow hey Cameron"
"You coming, me and Nash are taking you to hairdressers."
"Ok one second just need to make a phone call"
"Ok, we will wait for you outside"
"Ring, ring"
"Hello"
"Hi Zack, you told me to ring you at break"
"Good girl you finally listened, you haven't spoke to any boys have you."
"No I haven't Zack, don't worry about me"
"Ok I'm gunna go cause I'm gunna get some lunch Zack"
"Ok meet me after school yer"
"I will bye"
Cuts phone off
I started to walk out of school and walked up to Nash and Cameron.
"Are you ready." I said.
"Yer lets go."
We arrive at the hairdressers and we walk in the lady sits me down.
"Girl, look at you hair."
I start to giggle
"I know what to do"
She starts to cut my hair half an hour later she shows me it looks amazing , it's nice and short and she put blonde high lights in we walk out the shop and I see Zack standing there. He grabs my arm and pushes me in the car.
"Mate leave her alone you hurting her"
"Cameron don't worry about just go back to school"
"Yer Cameron go back to school little boy" Zack said.
"Are you sure your ok Bella"
"Yer I'm fine"
I saw them walking away I knew I was in trouble, I wasn't scared any more, I felt stronger because he can keep hurting me, I just didn't feel pain, it will hurt me when he hits me but I won't cry.