Chapter 1: Breaking Down

*Chloe's POV*
"Can me and Lilly go take a walk on the trail, Dad?" I asked as my father played his 9 month old Play Station 4.
"Ya but be sure to wear shoes. You don't want to step on a misplaced rock." My dad warned as he gripped the controller. I will never understand guys and video games.
"Yes sir." I said as I slipped on some sandals.
"did he say yes?" Lilly asked as I opened the back gate to get to the Trail.
"Duh!" I exclaimed. "Now let's look at all the damage they have done to our trail"
***********
"oh my God! Look at the fig tree!" Lilly exclaimed as we emerged from our backyard. It was literally halfway cut down.
"Great. Now I'm afraid it's going to rot and die! We had so many good memories about that tree." I said.
"Yeah, like when we would make bows out of the limbs of it and pretend we were archers or when we would make swords out of the branches and pretend we were warriors." Lilly said sadly.
" I just wish these stupid construction workers would just leave us alone!"
"Ya. Me too!" Lilly cried. "Let's see if they made any more wreckage." Lilly said as she turned and gasped.
I turned around too, wondering what happened. Three mountains of dirt and rock were sitting there, pipes were laying around and under ground, and tree roots were laying askew." What happened here?!" Lilly asked. " Oh my God Chloe! What if they dig up Morsbey?!"
I ran.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Chloe here! I changed my account into Chloelly from cjp1771. And now I am writing a completely new and true book with my friend/sister Lilly who came from the account Mac and Lill. But don't look me up because I deleted all of my books.but... Look for Mak and Lill's book Forever California! It's the greatest book ever!!!
#selfpromo
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
I love you if u r reading this book!!! Bye!;)
Love,
Chloe <3😎😍😜😀😃😏