Chapter 3 (Jake's View)

I hate Straub! He is a girl thief. Bee was all mine until he ruined the date. That sneaky, sly guy. Now, they are living together. I have to ruin their plans because Straub ruined mine. I have made mistakes, but that doesn't make me bad. I call my buddy Dan on the phone to help me.

"Hey dude," I said gloomily.

"Sup Jake! Why do down?" Dan asked.

"Well, let me tell you," I said.

"Is this about Bee, again? Dude, let it go," Dan replied.

"I can't! Straub stole my beautiful girlfriend, and I need to get her back!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Okay! Do you need help?" Dan asked.

"Yes! I do! What should I do?" I pleaded.

"Here's what you should do. Get in touch with her friends and act all nice. Then somehow prove to them that Straub is worse than you, or that Bee and Straub aren't right for each other," Dan suggested.

"That's a great idea! Except, I don't know her friends," I said.

"Are you serious? You dated Bee for 2 years, and you don't know any of her friends," Dan said disappointed.

"Wait! I remembered that she has some really good friends from YouTube," I said excitedly.

"Who?" asked Jake.

"The Cube" I replied. It would be perfect! They have such a big influence on Straub and Bee. This is genius! I will come up with an alias and get in contact with the Cube somehow. Then, I will be able to convince them that Straubee is toxic for the Cube. Then, the Cube will rebel against Straubee and split them up. Then Straubee will be gone forever.