The bruise

((New chapter. And heads up this chapter has Jean's dad in it ok-kitt¥))

"One day someone is going to hug you so tight that all your broken pieces will stick back together."

I finally finished my chores. I looked up at the clock and it read 9:52pm. "Shit!" I said running up the stairs as fast as i can. "Welcome home honey. "My mom called out. "Hi darling." My dad answered. I closed my bed room door hoping he wouldn't call me downstairs.

"JEAN!!"." Fuck..." I sighed walking downstairs. "Yes dad." I said looking down at my feet. "Look up you brat." He said spitting on my face. I looked up but i was so terrified i started to shake. He slapped me across the face then punched sending me flying to the floor. "Tch your pathetic." He spat out. "Get up!" He yelled. I tried getting up but he kicked me back down. "Get out of my face." He said turing away.

I got up and ran to my room. And again i went to the bathroom to see the mess on my body. My cheek was bruised and so was my arm. I sighed exiting the bathroom. I sat on my bed looking at my hands then to my sleeves. I pulled them up. "There already scarring." I stated getting up to get a razor.

I heard a thud on my window then another thud. "What the hell?" I said opening my window. "What the actual fuck Jager!" I semi yelled. "Well hello to you too Jean." He said with a slight frown. "Why are you here!" I yelled. "I was in the neighborhood and i stopped by to say hi." He stated. "Hi, you can go now." I said. "You won't even invite me in? And i came all this way."

He said giving me a puppy dog face. "Don't make that face. You look uglier than you already are." I said. "Whatever." He said rolling his eyes. I sighed wanting him to leave already. I closed my eyes for abit then opened them to see two pairs of green eyes looking directly at me. "Your not gonna leave huh?" I stated.

He just gave me a smile. "Fine come in." I huffed out. He climbed up to my window and came in. "Nice room." He said. "Umm thanks i guess." I said sitting on my bed. "What happened to your face." He asked. I shot him daggers. "Not like that im talking about the bruise on your face." "Fuck.." I thought. "I totally fotgot about it." "Um...."