Safe

((Warning ❌a lot of fluff❌- kitt¥))

"I know I should crumble for better reasons, but have you seen that boy? He brings the sun to its knees every night."

  Eren waited for my response. "I'm fine." I pushed out of my throat. He didn't respond. It was silent until I heard the roar of the car engine. "Put on your seatbelt." Eren said. I did what I was told. I looked out the car window as Eren backed out of the school parking lot. After a short drive we arrived at Eren's house. He unbuckled his seatbelt and looked at me. I didn't feel like moving my body. Eren gently grabbed my hand which grabbed my full attention.

  I looked at him confused because of what he was doing. He rubbed my hand giving me a reassured smile. God how that smile melts my insides. He got out of the car, the warmth of his hand lingering on my hand. He opened my door, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out. Eren held my hand until we got to his room. "Don't move I'll be right back." He said. I nodded as he left his room. I looked around his room seeing pictures posted up on his wall. In all of them he was smiling like a dork with his friends or family.

   I frowned, why couldn't I have a happy life like that? Why can't I have a loving family? Friends that cared for me? Tears ran down my face. I wiped my face with my sleeve. All of a sudden I felt warm arms wrap around my waist. "Maybe we could take a picture like that one day." Eren said. "I would like that." I croaked out. He let go of me leading me away from the pictures. "I got snacks and movies and of course many blankets." Eren said. I stood there shocked, nobody was ever this nice to me.

    "Eren thank you, but I-." "I just want you to be distracted from your problems. I don't want you to cry or hurt yourself anymore." He said. I was left speechless. "Cuddles are included." Eren winked trying to lighten up the mood. I blushed furiously. "Ok.." I muttered under my breath. Eren set up the movie, snacks, blankets and pillows. He turned of all the lights and closed the curtains. We sat on his bed our backs hitting his headboard. We were pilled with blankets and pillows.

Eren pressed play on his laptop. Once he got comfortable, he wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him. I almost screamed but I flinched instead. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I promised cuddles didn't I?" He said. I rolled my eyes, not complaining though. Eren put me in between his legs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) so we could cuddle more comfortably. Wrapping both his arms around me, I half faced him so I could rest my head on his chest.