A Note to the Destinizers from Person A

Hello, dearest readers actually concerned about what happens to Fifth Dorkstiny... Honestly, I don't think any of us didn't suspect Austin all along, knowing his shady past. Oh, you didn't know? Hm, you're going to find out real soon, and so is Lizzie (among other things... Watch out, Kitty). So yeah, he's in on my plan.

So is someone else- from Blake's past. Yeah, you're next, Holly.

Don't forget that I know all about Wolfie's little secret. Of course, I'd have to be absolutely ruthless to tip it off to her precious little boyfriend- you know, the one every girl in school is just obsessed with? Shouldn't take long for him to move on, but who's to say he can be trusted with such a valuable piece of information?

Apple is just starting to figure out what she wants as far as her destiny goes. She's going to be punished enough for going rebel- I won't have to lift a finger for this one. You'll never believe who's taking her place. Even more surprising, you'll never believe who's taking her heart. How many new kids are going to come in and screw up Fifth Dorkstiny even more?

And Duchess, she might be out of the woods right now, but I'm always planning my next move, and it might just hit close to home for her soon.

But I'm sure all you want to know is my identity, so I'll give you a hint. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Xoxo, person A*

*totally wasn't meant to rip off PLL it just kinda happened by accident sorry hahaha