11//Break-up

A/N: listen to the song while your reading! Oh and GRAB TISSUES BECAUSE I CRIED!!

"I love you." She whispered
"I love you too."
Taylor
Those words. They ran through me over and over. I know they're like brother and sister but a wave of anger/jealousy ran through me. I clenched my fists. "Blake! Let's go!" I snapped. She looked at me and saw my face. "What got your panties in a twist?" She snapped back. That drew the line. "YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK ALL OF YOU! HAVE FUN WITH DILLON! HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME!" I screamed, just letting the words come out. I stormed off and got in my car and sped home. I cursed under my breath the whole way. I got there and got out and walked threw the door slamming it shut and going to my room.
Blake
"YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU ALL! HAVE FUN WITH DILLON BLAKE! HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME!" Taylor yelled. Tears streamed down my face. "T-Taylor.." I stuttered, sobbing. "Blake.." Dillon started. "Don't talk! You ruined everything! Why'd you have to say you love me?! Why?! You just ruined my first true love! I finally had my one and only and I lost him!! He WAS my one and ONLY meaning I would date only him! Now I can't! Because of you!" I yelled and jumped off the car and ran back to the house. I ran threw the door, tears streaming down my face. "TAYLOR!" I yelled threw my sobs. No answer. All I heard was banging upstairs. He was throwing things. I fell to my knees, sobbing. Nash came into the room. "Blake!" He said and ran to me and picked me up and cuddled me on his lap, playing with my hair, calming me down.