12 //Cuddles

Blake
"Baby..please just listen.."I said as I wiped Taylor's tears. He's scared that I'll yell at him. "But.." He said and stopped. "Honey I just wanna talk. Okay? Now listen..w-when we broke up..and you came back here, I followed you. I came in and heard you throwing things. I fell to my knees sobbing  and Nash came and calmed me down blah blah..to the point. When he went to get you, you were unconscious. I ran up to you and saw your arms.." I paused and gulped. My voice cracked. "T-Taylor...w-why'd you do it? D-d-do..do I r-really mean t-that much to you t-that you have to h-hurt yourself when we f-fight like this?" At this point my voice was cracking every second of every sentence and I had tears streaming down my face. He didn't answer, he just looked at his cuts and I saw tears fall on them. He looked up at me and nodded. He had tears rolling down his faces. I wiped his tears. "You mean way more to me than that.." He whispered and looked down. Of course, when my tears finally stop, he says that. I can feel tears well in my eyes, but they weren't sad tears, they were tears of joy. I cracked a smile and lifted his chin up with my index finger. "If you ever leave me again..I- don't even know. Just don't do it." I say in his face and connect our lips. Our lips move in sync. "Baby I love you so much." I mumbled against his lips. His lips moved down to my neck then to my jawline. A little moan escaped my mouth. "Jesus Christ Taylor.." I moaned. "Baby. I just wanna make sure in forgivin." He whispered Against my skin, I could feel him smirking. His hands tugged at the hem of my shirt and I ran my fingers through his hair. "Oh my god Taylor..don't tease me!" I yelled. "Hehe okay.." He mumbled against my neck.

**30 minutes later**

"That was..amazing.." Taylor panted while laying behind me wrapping his arms around me. (Like the picture in the media section) I nodded. "Yeah..it was." I said, out of breath. He pulled me closer and buried his face in my neck. "Goodnight sexy." Taylor mumbled.
"Goodnight Mr.6 pack." I smirked and closed my eyes. Sooner than later I was in a deep, dark sleep.