Moving On

Bre's POV;

I Got into my car crying my eyes out as Ray kept calling me OVER & OVER Again. I Drove downtown & booked me a suit for a couple of days or maybe even weeks. Part of me wants to fly back to Atlanta with my family BUT i dont think im ready to hear an "I Told You So" yet. I Got into my suite & just laid down calming down & relaxing my body... i just couldnt believe Ray did this shit AGAIN! How could he? He can talk his ass off tho.. i AM NOT Gettin an ABORTION! IDGAF what he says, do , OR THINK! Raigan Lopez WILL Be apart of this family along with Breanna Lopez, Rayan Lopez, Rayan Lopez Jr. , & the FUTURE Raigan Lopez! just watch & see.

Shay's POV ;

It was around 2:45 & Carma gets out at 3:15 so i went on to her school. The whole time i was on Twitter reading this bitch tweets about me & my family! i still didnt know WTF was this buck tooth bitch problem with me? Did i Do something wrong? Did i say something wrong? or is the bitch just fuckin crazy? I just kept thinking of things until Kiyla called me...

-----PHONE CONVO------

S- Heyyy Ugly *laughs*

K- *laughs* Bitch Where ?

S- *laughs* wassup girl ?

K- Girl none just got on Twitter & I see you arguing with somebody...? WHO BITCH Cause im down for whatever!

S- *laughs* the lil Lauren Mcclain bitch the hoe came for me on Twitter... so of course i replied & guided that bitch the right way

K- wait first why tf she lie & say Carma was ugly? BIG NO NO second why she got beef with you all of a sudden? third why tf u didnt tell me u know i never like this bird looking bitch fourth wtf did Prod say? fifth im about to talk bad to this bitch on Twitter since she wanna put on a show

S- *Laughs* idk wat her problem is with me... & Prod haven't mentioned it to me i dont think he's seen it & cause... i know you ghetto asf & because u didnt like her

K- guess u know me well then cause im about to say something

S- You dont have to just leave it alone its VERY stupid of her

K- Nope fuck that *laughs* TTYL Love you gotta go get my big baby from school.

S- Love u too tell him i said hey

K- K *Hangs up*

I Looked at the clock & it read 3:08 so i got out my car & walked into the school to get my beautiful chocolate baby. I waited at her classroom door peeking in seeing her not playing with any of the kids just sitting there alone with a sad face. It kinda hurt my feelings cause i know Carma LOVES to play with other children... wonder whats wrong with my chocolate drop. I knocked on the window softly grabbing her attention giving her a smile. She smiled back getting all excited when she saw me & that lighten my heart all the way up. Next thing you know the bell rung & Carma grabbed her backpack  & homework sheet & ran & hugged my legs i picked her up kissing her jaws serval times. I opened her folder & checked her "Behavior Sheet" & saw she had an "E" in conduct with many smiley faces & she was writing her letters & numbers very well.

Shay- *puts Carma down* Good job baby!! *high 5's her*

Carma- Thanks Mommy where is Daddy.. he was suppose to take me to Chuck E. Cheese today..

Shay- i decided i wanted to *smiles*

Carma- *smiles* LETS GO LETS GO THEN *pulling her arm*

Shay-*laughs running* Alrighty