TFG//1

A little sidenote for all of you who are read the book I had recently made. Anyway, this is a warning to all of you that this has very mature content. It is a smut after all. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it but back on track. The story currently takes place in neighborhood in New York. Later on it will be transferred to California.

Back ground info: Alexandra is the 'it ' girl. The fuck girl. Just like the fuck boy but a girl. She has what you call "heartless." Or in other terms, Well I don't know how to put it in other terms. Alexandra is about 17, she used to be the sweetest girl but since the 8th grade came around the corner, she's been nothing but rude, uncaring, and pure hatred.

Anyway. I will also leave a side note at the end. REMEMBER! MATURE CONTENT FOR MATURE VIEWERS ONLY.

***

Alexandra's P.O.V
____________________

" Cristian." I gasped out heavily as he kissed my sweet spot. As his lips kissed my neck sofly, I felt a smile form on his face. I closed my eyes as he sucked my neck softly.

" Yes baby mama? " he whispered in my ear as chills creeped up my spine. I opened my eyes and breathed deeply.

" your such... A tease." I managed to say before his hands trailed down my side's. I heard him chuckle. " Well, I guess I am for you." He said before he tugged at the hem of my underwear.

Before I gave him an answer he had already had them off. I felt the soft touch of his fingers trailing down to my clit. I bit my lip to suppress a moan. " C'mon baby. " he said as he hovered over me for the 5th time.

I couldn't hold the moan so a let it slip through my lips. He licked his and attacked mine with roughness. I ran my hands through his hair for the 20th time already.

After about 10 minutes of making out I heard him pull out a package. I had my eyes closed and I was breathing heavily. Already specks of sweat covered my face. "Come on to me now. " I begged in a whispery voice.

I felt both of his arms on each side of me and him at the entrance. I braced myself for the impact. Seconds later, he was shoved into me with full force that I bit my lip from letting a scream out.

With only 3 thrust I was already moaning. My moans first came out loud and long. I began breathing heavily again. My nails clawing into his back with each push.

" Oh my god. " I moaned out softly. I felt a smirk curl up his lips as he whispered in my ear. " You like that eh?" I refrained from answering him.

The more he thruster the better it felt. "Harder! " I managed to whisper out my loudest. The harder he went the more I digged my nails into his back.

My heart was racing as I felt his thrust get sloppier. His own moans now turned into groans and gruff noises. My own long and loud moans, replaced with short quick and quieter ones. I arched My back as my eyes rolled back in pleasurment.

" I'm.... Gonna... " he said not finishing his sentence. Before I knew it we were both huffing and breathing heavily next to one another.

Neither of us spoke as we layed in silence. My eyelids getting heavier and heavier as my breathing became calm and more relaxed.

***

I woke up to a dim light shining bright through the window. I yawned and got up putting on the clothes I had last night. I looked down and saw Cristian asleep. Lips slightly parted.

Yea he has a girlfriend. Or more like he had a girlfriend. I "Accidentally" broke them up. He got mad and came to me. That's what lead to last night.

He actually believes I love him... But reality hurts. I slipped on my shoes and walked out of the bedroom flat. I yawned loudly as quickly rummaged through his kitchen looking for cash.

I found an amount of $250 in the drawers. Slidding them into the back pocket of my jeans I opened the door and found myself facing Camila. Cristians ex girlfriend. The one I "Accidentally" broke up.

" What the fuck are you doing here." She said through gritted teeth.

I cocked an eyebrow and sighed. " Since you were being a bitch to him and decided to break up with him, he came to me for comfort and well... Let me just say things got a little wild. " I replied smoothly. I pretentened to look at my nails in awe as if it were the most important thing in the world.

" Bitch!" She yelled as she swinged her arm at me. I stopped her from hitting me and twisted her arm back.

"you want to mess with me." I whispered into her ear with gritted teeth. I heard her whimper and shake her head. I smirked.

" Now listen here you overexagerating bitch. He no longer needs you. You wrecked your shot. Now I just need you to fuck off." I snarled at her and pushed her out of the flats door. I followed her out and made her trip before making my way to the airport.

" Oh and, he doesn't want you to EVER contact him AGAIN." I laughed and smiled.

" oh and here your phone fell out of your pocket." I added as I held her phone with two fingers.

She glared at me. "Give it." She said.
I smiled fakely and tossed it to her. As I thought, she missed the catch and it shattered on the ground. It slid into. the sewer thing.

"Noo! " she shouted as she crawled to see where it had went.

I smiled and walked off. Before tossing her phone I had messaged Cristian on her phone saying that she never wants to hear from him again. Or ever see him again. And that she wishes him to die.

Yea I know. A bit to much but it's what I do.

*
*
*

*

*
Finally out! The book is finally out!

So again fuck girl is a bit mature. Anyway how is it. Yes it's Magcon related. Also please take the time to read.

Vote/share/comment

That's all for now

~ThisAnoymousWriter