chapter three: what did I get my self into...

The next day me and Andy where walking down the hall to our second hour when Jasmine walked up to us.

"Hey slut one and slut two, have you guys been working you corners lately?" She laughed and knocked my books out of my hands.

"I hate her. Can I stab her?" I looked at Andy with a serious look on my face and grinned at her when she gave me a look like she might want to join in.

The rest of the week was kinda the same. Jasmine taunting us whenever gotten the chance. But her and her pink, snobby,and stuck up friends can die in a hole for all I care.

It was Friday and I did my normal thing. Got up, got dressed, grabbed my bag, and walked out the door. But today was different when I was sitting at my bus stop like normal at the very edge of the woods was a figure with a white hoodie I think and black pants?

But when I tried to get a closer look it was gone. Strange, I must have imagined it. I thought as I got on the bus and sat down in a seat.

Me and Andy were sitting at lunch like normal when a cute guy walks up and sits next to us. We pay no mind to him.

"I'm max and you are?" He was trying to friend with us? Wow that is a shocker.

"I'm jade and this is Andy,"I pointed to Andy who wasn't even paying attention to what is going on and listing to her music on her iPod.

"Nice to know are you new here?" Well duh. But I wasn't going to say that, so I smiled and looked pretty.

"Yea I am, I'm still trying to make friends here I don't have a whole lot. Sadly" I laugh at that cause it so true. "Well I have to go." I said as I walked out of the cafeteria and walk to my next class.

It's the end of the day, yay. I get to go home and do homework and sulk, even better. Well we all know that ill be looking forward to Monday but i guess I have to deal with this for know.

the next morning i was woken up to my phone ringing in my ear, i look at the caller i.d. and it was andy.

"hello?, why are you calling me at eight in the morning on a saterday?!" i yelled into the phone.

" chill, i was wondering if i can come over and spend the night or somthing?" she laugh into the speaker.

" fine. get your butt over here now so i can kick it'' and hung up and flopped back into my still warm covers.

"Jade someone is here for you!"my mom yelled from the front door. I must have fell asleep.

"Hey Andy, come on in." i said with smile and walked into my room with andy following me and i sat on my bed as she set down her backpack.

"so........ what do you want to do know?" she asked me with a confused look.

"ummm, want to watch a movie or we can do prank phone calls to the pizzia place down the street?" i laughed at how her face light up at the prank call suggestion.

" yea lets do the prank call first and then we can watch a gory movie!" she yelled with joy as she started to dial the phone for the prank....

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

SORRY FOR THE SORT CHAP BUT IM TRYING TO DO SOME THIGS WITH MY OTHER BOOS

CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS BOOK THAT SHE IS WRITING IN ANDY POV IT IS CALLED IT ALL SARTED WITH JADE

ENJOY THE BOOK