Tall Dark & Target

Author : JessGirl93

Reads : 591 K

Votes : 22.5 K

Status : Ongoing

Summary :
If one word were to describe seventeen year old Ella Nichols, it'd be responsible. Between juggling school, extracurriculars, her job and a mother who is more child than parent, Ella has her plate full. But when her best friend suggests one night of letting go and being anything but responsible Ella can't help but wonder if the other side has more to offer. She didn't mean to run into him. She didn't expect to connect with him like that. She really didn't mean to let the paparazzi catch them together By the time Ella realises that the stranger she spent the entire night with is none other than Kyler Blackwell, the hottest male model in the country it's too late. Her face is on the cover of every magazine and the only way his publicist can save face is by telling the world that she's starring with him in his next national campaign...for Target. Ella needs the money, Kyler needs Ella to save his job, both are contractually forbidden to be in any kind of a relationship. But with the chemistry that once exploded between them,can Ella and Kyler deny the connection that's been there from the moment they met?

************

Another great book by Blair. A very intriguing story that you'll fall in love with. Good writing and storytelling of a well composed concept, is what you need in a book. This book has it all. Give this book a read and you'll find out for yourself.