trapped in the closet

Authors note: ha the title made me think of R.Kelly's song trapped in the closet.

Devin's pov

When the door closed and enclosed in complete darkness.

I though what is she thinking.... What does she want from me.....

Devin" she called out

Yeah?" I asked my voice shaky

You do know I like you, right?" She questioned me

Did I? She said it the first night when she stayed the night.

So, I guess I know she likes me

Yeah." I stated with a smirk

Good!" That's all I got before her lips hit mine

Damn her lips are soft and taste like...

Strawberries and cream

My favorite!

I couldn't get enough but I guess she couldn't either because she kept pulling herself closer and closer.

damn you taste good like mint and chocolate." she moaned

What about you, you taste like strawberries and cream." I mumbled

she just laughed and man was it sexy. she then kissed me putting her hands on my neck pulling me closer. Groaning at her soft lips I greatly kissed back, hands on her hips lifting her to my lap.

when I pulled away, smiling like a crack head. Wow I've kissed a decent amount of girls but none compare to you." I stated. I looked at cause she was awfully quiet, when I saw her breathing hard nodding crazily at me.

I think you were better than any of my boyfriends, even my first kiss sucked compared to you." she said I think it's cause we blend/mash so well. Maybe that means something, cause I felt sparks and I always believed that to be shit." she said and before I could answer she kissed me. Her tongue darting out and moving slowly and painfully against my lips making me groan against her lips.

Damn, we need to stop before it's to late." I said. I would feel better if we were dating each other"

what are you saying Devin" she asked, cuz if that's your way of saying you want to be my boyfriend than I have no problem with that but say it, Devin" Bryttany stated

I thought is that what I meant, that I want to be her boyfriend or not. I like this girl, she's smart pretty gets along with my family. So yeah I think I do want to be her man. " Yes, I want to be your boyfriend, Bryttany will you be my girlfriend?" I asked

she opened her mouth but the door opened.

Logan. Logan opened the door and asked" why you looking at me like that Devin, what I do?"

Damn you Logan, I was close I just hope I get a answer cuz i'm going to loose my mind. is she going to say yes or no. Damn I really hate him right now. If she says no I would prefer it in privacy, but if it's yes than I would love to brag in front of the boys. I mean they all wanted her saying she's hot and how they were going to make her theirs.

Times up come out guys" he said" seriously Devin why are you looking at me like that."

"Nothing, you did nothing wrong. we're coming out okay" I stated

I looked at Bryttany, to see her smile at Logan, but her eyes said why. Maybe she was going to say yes, or she wanted to say no in private. She stood up and put her hand in front of me. Logan nodded and walked out. I took her hand opening to say something, but not getting to cuz she kissed me.

Yes" she said as she pulled away.

============================================================================================

I wrote this on my phone

please vote

fan

message please

 I wrote other books but i'm going to  ttry to finish this first

tell me how I do

good and bad comments are needed