dinner with his family

I went into the house.

Walked into my room and grabbed a bag and packed pj's, and clothes for tomorrow. My tooth brush and my hair and make-up stuff. I grabbed everything I needed and locked up the house.

Ready. I chirped, and got in the car.

_____________________________________

Devin's prob

She ran to my room to put her stuff down.

I followed.

She was searching her bag that sat on my bed.

Hey so I'm going to take a shower and get dressed okay. She stated

Okay I'm down stairs if you need me, do you want the door locked? I asked, hoping she'd say no and trust I wouldn't walk in.

No it's okay but thanks, you are sure your Mom is okay with this cause I could stay at a friends.

My Mom is okay with it so don't worry, dinner will be ready soon so hurry up.

Don't rush me . Jk jk alright showering.

She walked into the bathroom. I waited to hear the water before leaving.

I went downstairs.

Mom bryttany is staying so please set another plate.

Okay, dinner will be ready soon.

Alright, well she is taking a shower so I'll tell her after she's out. Okay

Alright go tell your siblings ok.

Okay. Walking up the stairs I went and told my siblings that dinner is almost ready.

I noticed the water turn off after I told my siblings.

I walked up to my door and knocked.

She said hold on and a second later she opened the door. Looking so gorgeous in her pj's.

Wearing a purple horton hears a who pajama shirt and lack pajama bottoms with colorful strips.

Hey. She said after awhile.

I had been standing there checking her out for a while spaced out.

Um hey. Sorry, dinner's ready.

She smiled. cool. Do you like what you see? Haha I'm kidding Thoe these aren't my most flattering pj's. She smiled

Damn was she cute and she knew but didn't, you know?

I think it looks good on you but come on dinner is ready like I said.

Okay.

Went downstairs, I was infront of her, sadly I couldn't check out her back side.

We entered the kitchen everyone seated.

She was right behind me.

I say next to my brother. There where two seats empty by him so I sat next to Dean.

Hi. I said to everyone.

Hey everyone said, as Bryttany was sitting next to me.

Hi. She said to everyone.

Hi, I didn't know you where staying a night. Dawn

Neither did I, it was kind of a last minute thing. But yea sleepover. She said in a happy voice.

Oh cool cool. Dean.

Hi I'm dream, nice to meet you.

Hi I'm bryttany, nice to meet you too. You are so cute I remember when my sister was cute like you.

Oh. Shes not cute no more? Dream

Oh she's a different kind of cute. Like hide her from boys and baggy clothes cute.

Haha. The whole table laughed making her smile grow before she started laughing.

I like you guys your pretty cool people. Bryttany.

We like you. Desire.

All shucks, guys are so sweat. Cute it out. She did that whole cute it out thing (Joey from Full House does).

We laughed. Man was she funny can't wait to show her to my friends.

So whose room is she staying in? Dean asked Mom.

Well she is Devins guess so it's up to the two of them. Mom

Um well will see. Was I could say I wanted to sleep next to her.

You don't have to give up your bed if you want I'll sleep on the floor or if you don't mind with you? She asked.

Um sure you can sleep with me, I hate sleeping on the floor.

Okay.

After dinner she volunteered to help clean up, so I helped then went to my room.

_____________________________________

Haha you though there was going be more wait till next chapter. Enjoy

I am the wonderful Bryttany enjoy.

Oh I might change the name from bryttany so send some names, please and thanks.