Chapter 1

Jinny POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom wasn't home and it was It was a nice night out so I decided to take a stroll. I was about a block away from my house when I heard a group of footsteps coming my way.

Jinny why are you so stupid! Wondering the streets of New York at night! Way to go! I thought to my self.

I hid behind a trash can because if it was a gang I didn't want to mess with it.

"Ok guys it should be in right around here," said a voice.

"It better not be another false alarm like the last one," an annoyed voice said.

I then heard them come around the corner. I peeked out from my hiding place to see who they were.

I slowly moved my head to the side an what I saw surprised me. They we're not people at all they were humanoid turtles.

They continued talking but I wasn't listening. I was focused on what they looked like. I bet I starred at them for 1 minute when the one in the red mask looked at me.

I tried to duck down but it was to late it saw me. I crunched up in to a ball my heart racing.

The turtles went quiet. I heard nothing but my own breathing and my racing heart for what felt like eternity.

Suddenly a loud crash broke the silence. The turtle must have moved the trash can out of the way. I started partly sobbing from terror.

I slowly looked up and the turtle was looking at me. When I saw his eyes I  crawled backwards on my hands.

When I hit a board of some kind and the board hit a weird container of a strange liquid. The container then fell on me and shattered.

The goopy liquid covered me. I tried to wipe it off but then the pain started. My body was rapidly changing and the only thing I could think of was the pain and the turtles. They were the last thing I saw before the goop covered me.

I felt my self becoming stronger and faster. But the most noticeable thing was the pain.

I yelled out. Then the pain was over.

I see the turtles looking at me with shocked faces right before I feel my self lay down and shut my eyes.