Chapter 4

April opens the door and there was the four turtles from the other night.

"Hi I already know Donnie but I don't know who the rest of you guys are..." I say getting right to the point.

" Michelangelo, call me Mikey want a slice?" Said the turtle in the orange mask holding a slice of pizza to my face.

"Why not?" I ask as I took a slice and took a bite.

"I'm Leonardo," said the turtle in the blue mask "but call me Leo."

"And grumpy face over there is Raphael" says Mikey as he points to the turtle with the red mask "but we call him Raph,"

"Wait...Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo and Raphael those are the names of artists!"

"Yes I did in fact name my sons after the artists of the renaissance." Said a calm elder voice from behind me.

I turn and see a human rat, "that... That is a giant rat." I say.

I look at the turtles they bowed in respect towards the rat "Donnie told me that they are ninjas so you must be there Sensei, my dad was a Sensei he taught me in the arts of ninjutsu before...he went missing." I say.

"I am splinter and I would love to see what you can do, that is of corse if you don't mind." He said in a calm voice.

"Let's see..." I look at Mikey and see that he was looking at me eagerly wanting to see what I could do "of corse I don't mind!"

It's time to show the turtles that I'm not just a crying girl, it's time to show them what I'm made of!