Chapter 15

Hello Minna!!

I want to let you all know that when I finish this book which is VERY soon I will be starting a new one shots book!

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
~Lineka~
I stare horrified at toshiro knowing I said Our.

"Katsumi, answer at once. What did you mean by our?" Toshiro begins to get irritated, I need a plan.

"Did I seriously say Our? See, this is what happens when your alone a whole century, you begin to think your actually with people." I laugh awkwardly at the end of my sentence hoping he will believe me.

Toshiro sighs and stands up "You are a book that has no words honestly, confusing." He walks off leaving money.

Oh thank the Stars he didn't continue asking questions.

"Thank you for the tea it was very lovely." I bow to the waiters and they bow back and bid a goodbye.

I flash step to my living quarters and walk into my dim room and see a note on my table. I walk over to it and see it is a message from an unknown intruder.

I pick it up and read it aloud "I will be taking karakura town, I'll see you in a bit darling." I drop the note shocked.

No, this cannot be happening. Aizen?! How did he get into my room how does he know I'm here! How... I fall into a heap and get lost in confusion.

"Captain Katsumi?" I hear a male voice repeat my name many times until walking in. "Captain Katsumi, are you alright?" I look up and see Captain Kuchiki.

"Captain Kuchiki! I have extremely bad news, somehow Aizen knows how to get into the spirit world with out being sensed!" I tell him quickly, he looks shocked at my words.

"How ever do You mean Captain Katsumi?" He questions.

I hand him the note I was left, Captain Kuchiki stares at it, slowly loosing his composure and becoming lost in the situation.

"I know this is quite impossible--" before I finish a loud cough is heard from the door.

I turn and see my brother Toshiro.

"Captain Hitsugaya." Captain Kuchiki announces.

Toshiro looks at is strangely for a second then brushes the thought off "A captain meeting has been summoned, it will be secret that's why it hasn't been broadcasted, please come along." We nod and flash step to the hall, I take be note with me just in case of needing it.

We arrive at the hall and all get in line. We wait patiently for 1st captain to arrive.

"I have called you all on the utmost importance, there has been major Intel found out on when Aizen will attack, thanks to Captain Katsumi Hitsugaya. May you step forward Captain." He requests me to step forward.

I look around awkwardly for a split second then gain composure. "I have been left a note from none other than Sousuke Aizen, this note informs us that Aizen knows how to get into the spiritual world without being noticed and that war against those pesky brats of his will being shortly. I request that all captains immediately take action and replicate Karakura and move the real Karakura town to the spiritual world immediately to not create any problems. That is all." I step back silently awaiting orders.