Chapter 10

Heyo minna!

The picture of text above is my new Zanpakuto!

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
~Lineka~
I put my zanpakuto at his face "And I'm here to end you" He smirks.

"How so little miss captain?" He asks.

"One way, death or a loss of limb." He just stares then regains his cocky composure.

"Bitch stop acting smart" He tells me "Let's get this started" He takes out his zanpakuto and pounces at me.

I Attack back, for continuos times and he stops and I Attack him in front for the opening. "This is boring, kick it up a notch whitey."

"Okay if you say so" I regain my stern stance and close my eyes. I lift my zanpakuto up in the air and chant one word. "BANKAI!"

~Ichigo~
I watch Katsumis body be emitted into a yellow lightning bolt and comes out with a yellow shawl and yellow lightning bolt rods in her hair putting it in a bun also to add a silver sash.

"Now experience the rath OF GOD!" She calls out pouncing on him giving him several critical hits and to add, lightning bolts struck each time.

"Yes!" I quietly scream.

"Mr Kurosaki?" My teacher questions.
"What is so interesting about outside?" She asks.

"Nothing sorry Sensei." I apologise.

"Good, now" She continues and I then stand up.

"May I go to the nurse I feel ill" I ask.
She nods and continues to write on the board.

I run out of the classroom and the school and end up right next to the action with everyone?
"Minna?" I ask.

"We want to help!"

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
Heyo Minna!

So this chapter is interesting...

~Lineka