Chapter 1 ♬

Shakira's Point Of View

Its been like 4 years since me and Neymar started dating, he's so cute and so funny. I really like him, a lot. I'm currently in my private jet on my way Rio de Janeiro, where Neymar lives.

He said he'd pick me up from the airport, and I don't know but I kinda feel like he's gonna surprise me with something.

I'm dying to know if he is and I'm dying to see him!

Neymar Jr's Point Of View
I was on my way to the airport to pick my girlfriend, Shakira, up. I was in my Ferrari and I just couldn't wait to get there and see my Shakira. I just want to cover her in kisses and hug the hell out of her.

After about 15 minutes riding, I came to a street which didn't have a lot of people. Well, no one was there. I didn't like to pass this street because people say that it's one of the most dangerous streets in Rio. I didn't really have a choice, though. Because this is the only route to the airport.

As I stopped at a stop light, this creepy ass guy appeared with a gun.

"Get out!" He screamed from outside, pointing the gun at me.

"Okay," I said, opening the door. "Don't shoot me."

"Now what do you want and who are you?" I asked, as I was facing him, outside.

"You don't need to know shit, look little guy, you better come with me or else I'll take your little girlfriend. Your choice."

I wanted to explode so bad as he mentioned her name. "Don't you dare touch her! And stop yelling, man, I'm coming!"

Shakira's Point Of View

A Few Hours Later

I finally arrived, but I couldn't find Ney? I looked everywhere, I even went outside but I still didn't see him. I tried texting him and calling him but no answer, it's as if he disappeared. Or did he ditch me? Let's just wait.

Two Hours Later

After waiting for about two hours, someone came my way, it was a middle age looking woman with glasses on. She looked kind of serious with her business clothes. I didn't know her, maybe she's a fan?

"Hello," She said, as she approached me. "You're Shakira Mebarak, right?"

"Yes." I said, smiling politely.

"Olivia Piazon. Agent of the FBI."

"Nice to meet you." I said. As we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too, miss."

I gave her a fake smile, but I was worried as hell, if it awas a fan, she would've asked me an autograph by now, sow why does she want from me?