I can't leave you after all.

Its been a week that you and Tsukishima has been dating. He promised you he'll never tease you about your height ever again, and most of all his sweet promise, were composed of 4 words.

"I won't leave you."

Even as if it was only made up of several simple words, it meant everything for you. He was your everything. Everytime before you'll go home, seeing you leaving, he'll stop by you, whispering I love you, stay safe in your ears. You replied the same thing as well, exchanging 'I love you(s)'. But you didn't want to leave him be, you were so clingy.

During today's dismissal, Tsukishima decided to bring you to the gym, to see him practice, and going home together. You agreed with glee, matching your innocent and sweet smile. Both of your hands were clasped together, fingers filling each space it has between yours and his. Upon arriving to the gym's door, you stopped, making your beloved Tsukki stop as well.

"Whats wrong?"

"I-Im shy. What if I-Im not allowed to watch after all? W-What about Yamaguchi? Does he already knows... that.. w-were...."

"That what?"

He stared at you, still holding onto your soft hands.

"W-Were dating."

"To be honest, they all should know."

"N-No! Dont. And why do you even have to.."

"Everyone should know that youre mine, and Im the only one who's allowed to make you smile, hold your hands and hold you close."

"Tsukishima-san.."

"(F/n) stop calling me with my last name."

"S-Sure.. K-Kei-kun.. I know its quite unfair for you to call me by my first name.. than I.. who doesn't."

"Tch. Its okay. Dont feel bad about it geez... you're troublesome."

"Im sorry.." You let go off of his hands, placing both hands near your chest.

"But seriously, what kind of a boyfriend makes his girlfriend unspecial, unworthy? And calling them with their last names. Should we even call each other, babe, love and sweetheart like other couples do?"

"Kei-kun.. its ok, I understand."

You said with no confidence at all before hugging him tightly.

"Seriously we should call each other babe." He stated with a rather joking manner, with a usual smirk that was on his face.

"Kei-kun!"

He dragged you to the gym, you tugged onto his arm as you both entered the building, everyone stopped to see, who was entering the door. The sight suprised them, and most of all, wondering why there's a female beside Tsukishima. Why is he together with a girl, not Yamaguchi? Yamaguchi had started practicing, besides, Tsukishima told him to go first.

"Oi Tsukishima, who did you brought this time?"

You tugged onto his arms more, but this time Tsukishima tried to explain, but in simple words.

"She's my Girlfriend."

Hinata who was about to spike a ball, he lost his concentration, falling onto his buttocks, gaping over.

"What."

"Tsukki-- and (L/n)...??" Yamaguchi mumbled from a far, their reaction was quite priceless. Tsukishima? Girlfriend? No way. With his manner, he probably cant get one. But it already happened, he got one. Tsukishima led you to the nearest bench, where Shimizu was. You sat there, waiting til the practice will be over.

While waiting for their practice to end, you withdrawn your notebook and tried to sketch using the pen. You admitted. Kiyoko was pretty, kind, calm and cool. You wanted to be like her. But you were always lacking confidence, potential and your hair are always messy, which you had no hopes after all.

~After Practice~

"Dont be late tomorrow for practice."

"Osu!!"

Hinata whom was always cheerful, energetic replied cheerfully before cleaning up the gym together with Kageyama.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walked towards you, as Shimizu left her seat after or so, you stood up immediately, holding up your bag before walking together with them.

"Kei-kun and Yamaguchi-san, you both did great!"

You stated happily, eyes sparkling as you were amused how Tsukishima and Yamaguchi was great in their practice. But it seemed that, Tsukishima tried so hard to amuse you which happend. He did it. He made you amused.

"Thank you, (l/n)-san."

Yamaguchi stated while walking along on the sidewalk to your house. Obviously they're taking you home. They knew its quite dangerous for a lady to walk around at a late time, he just cares for you after all.

Upon arriving at the gate of your house, he gave you a kiss on your cheek with 'take care of yourself and an I love you.' You giggled slightly and did the same, Yamaguchi was happy for you two, but was quite out of place right here, wondering when he could get a girlfriend but he knows, its not the right time yet.

You waved at the two before entering the gate.

Those two walked back to their houses as well, a sly smile was plastered upon the black haired male's feature.

"Tsukki and (Y/n)-san sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I---"

He couldnt finish off his sentence when Tsukishima's hand landed on his shoulder to give a slap.

"Come on Tsukki! I know you like it-"

"Shut up Yamaguchi."

{{ To be continued-- Ill probably make the next chapter until the ending with feels- }}