I'll find you.

Calm eyes reflected before his glasses, tears was held back. Oh.. both of your futures are played by strings of fate, tangled with misery.

He didnt know what to reply, but regardless to your message which interrupted his break, but he didnt mind it.. but now it bothers him.

Your message.

Typing few sentences as a reply, but deleting them afterwards, not knowing what to type after all.

"Peeeeep."

Coach Ukai whistled, signalizing everyone to return to the court after his signal. Tsukishima who haven't thought of any reply yet, he kept his phone under the piles of his towels before running back.

Meanwhile.. in the taxi, on your trip to your father's province, you swiped your screen, proceeding to gallery to look for something.. but the first that reflected in your eyes was the pucture you've taken with Tsukishima. To describe the picture.. certainly he wasn't smiling, staring at phone's lenses, while you were smiling as bright as you could.

Swipe.

Swipe.

Picture after Picture. Memories from past neglected, piled up of despair leading to your seperation from the one you love.

"Played by fate"

Yamaguchi... Tsukishima... please do stay happy even when I'm gone.

That time... you received his reply.

One single word.

"Okay."

Your heart felt damaged, bringing up so much pain, heart weighing down to your stomach, shattered in billion... no.. trillion pieces. You held your tears back, smiling at your phone before it proceeded inside your pocket, trying to drift away in a peaceful sleep, assuming it'll be all gone once awoke.

What hurts more?

Your legs or your heart?

~~~

Finally practice ended, it was already quite late, 7 pm. His first priority was his phone which was hid under piles of towels, sneaking his hand under it, unlocking his phone.

× message not sent ×

He clicked his tongue; wondering what to do now, the only message that was sent to you was 'okay.' He definetely know that you'll be dissapointed and heart broken, he don't want that. There was still more few words he'd like to tell you, right now he sound a bit frustrated even doubting himself whether to send it as a late response or just let it be. A hand tapped on both of his shoulders, Yamaguchi, who was behind him.

"Tsukki."

"What."

"How's (Y/--"

He slowly turned around to face the other, clicking the message you sent to him earlier, with a frown he lifted his arm.

"N-No way..."

"Its alright Yamaguchi."

"Tsukki stop saying that you're alright when you're not... I know it's hard to accept it.. your feelings manifest on your face too. Your frown."

"..."

"Even when (Y/n)-san broke up with you.. Im pretty sure she's doing it for something. Just wait, Tsukki."

He only huffed out an air, glancing at his side..

'Will she ever come back?'

'Then, my words just left unspoken, inside my phone's drafts.'

~~~~~~~~

The message of Tsukishima which wasn't sent earlier from low signal.

"I only agreed because I know, you have something to do.. but don't take this in a wrong way (Y/n). I care for you, I love you. I still want to hold you like I always do. I know that your mind always thinks negativity, so please, don't stop thinking about me. I'll find you. No matter what."
...
...
...
...

" I love you."

{{ Okay- sorry for another short chapter but I promise to make it longer in the next one, welp, the last one.