Chapter 9: My girlfriend and kids

The next morning

Dominic & Malik: Daddy Daddy can we go to the zoo? * jumping on Nicki & Dwayne's bed*

Nicki: * sleepy voice* well good morning to you too * smiles*

Dwayne: * still sleep*

Malik & Dominic: Please *gives nicki their puppy dog face*

Nicki: Dwayne * shakes his arm*

Dwayne: ok ok im up im up * sits up * morning * kisses nicki and the kids*

Nicki: Dominic & Malik want to go to the zoo.

Malik: yeah dad can we?

Dwayne: * thinks for a minute * ok fine

They all took a shower and got dressed and went to the zoo. Nicki's outfit: a black half shirt that says " all gold everything" with some white skinny jeans and some black and red Jordan's and her hair was curled and she put on a gold snapback on. Dwayne's outfit: a red truckfit shirt with some cargo shorts and some red Jordan's. they looked at every animal there was. there was just one thing the didnt see yet and that was fish. the went to the big fish tank with fish all over. As Malik & Dominic ran over to see the sharks Nicki & Dwayne sit down on a bench and talked.

Nicki: * puts her head on Dwayne's shoulder* their having so much fun

Dwayne: i know * smiles and looks at nicki* you know i wouldnt mind having kids of our own one day.

Nicki: but how is it going to work if your always on the road. i mean i cant do it all by self.

Dwayne: look i promise i be home for the 9 months and the birth. i will never leave.

Nicki: babe i dont know if im ready for a baby right now.

Dwayne: ok i wont rush you.

Nicki: Dwayne i hope i didnt disappoint you. im just not ready.

Dwayne: i fine babe.

After Dominic & Malik were done looking at the fish they went home. Dwayne was actually kinda disappointed that Nicki didn't want kids right now. But he can understand because when Tasha wanted kids he wasn't ready to be a father.

Dwayne's POV

As I was walking upstairs Nicki was in the bedroom. Just a hour ago she said she had a surprise for me. So before I go see what that is I go check and see If the kids were asleep and they were. So i go to the bedroom and i found Nicki laying on the bed. she Knew exactly what i like. She had on her birthday suit that i liked. I knew she was going to give me something i will remember.