Chapter 12: im getting tried of your baby mamma

Dwayne and Nicki and the kids were in the car. The ride was pretty much silent. Nicki was really fed up with Tasha. She didnt want to talk because if she did she would take all her anger out on everyone. But after a couple minutes of that Nicki finally said something.

Nicki:Dwayne? * turning towards him*

Dwayne: yes babe.

Nicki: I am getting tired of your baby mamma.

Dwayne: I know I know

Nicki: Dwayne she acts like you guys are still a couple. She acts like im such a bad person for getting with you. i mean what does she expect, your are pretty handsom. *smiles and rubs his arm*

Dwayne: * laughs* I know but Nicki she's just really protective over our boys.

Nicki: Dwayne?

Dwayne: huh?

Nicki: am i a good step mother to them.

Dwayne: yeah babe. Your so good Dominic called you mom yesterday.

Nicki: yeah right. You playing right

Dwayne: nope

Nicki: lying self

Dwayne: no im serious Dominic!

Dominic: huh?

Nicki: am I your mommy?

Dominic: yeah mommy * smiles*

Nicki: mmmm hmmm * side eyes dwayne*

Dwayne: * smiles & laughs*

As they pulled up in the driveway Dominic & Malik were complaining that they didn't want go home. dwayne told them he would have a surpise for them when they come back from the tour. they listened and walked to the front door as Dwayne grabs their suitcases.

Dwayne: * Knocks on the door*

Tasha: *opens the door* what?

Dwayne: i came to bring your kids like you wanted * hands her their bags*

Tasha: alright come on yall tell your daddy bye.

Dominic & Mailk: bye daddy * hugs him*

Dwayne; be good ok * kisses their foreheads* dont forget to call me ok?

Dominic & Malik: ok

Dwayne walks back to the car. he was surpised that nicki didnt get out the car and punch tasha in the jaw. And he was surpised that tasha didnt say anything about nicki. When he got in the car all he did was look at her he then laughed. nicki had no idea why he was laughing so she just went with it.

Nicki: what? * giggles*

Dwayne: you didnt even bother to open the door thats a record * starts the car as hes still laughing*

Nicki: you know what shut up and lets get home so we can pack.

They drove to the house as they jammed out to nickis mixtape. dwayne did some thinking when they were in the car. he  just might sign nicki to young money. he liked her style in music. and shes very creative. but hes not sure yet. when they got home they packed everything the needed. it took them a couple hours because nicki didnt know what to bring. as soon as nicki  was done drake called

Drake: hey dwayne

Dwayne: yeah man

Drake: are you almost done we take off in a hour

Dwayen: yeah just walking out the door now .

Drake: ok see you later i guess

Dwayne: ok * hangs up and gets the bags and stuff in the trunk of his car*

Nicki: i hope the kids are ok

Dwayne: yeah ill call them later

30 minutes later

They load up on the drakes privite jet. nicki picked a seat close to the window and settled in. and dwayne went and sat with his boys and drake. nicki was fine sitting by her self more room for her.

Drake: hey dwayne?

Dwayne: yeah dog

Drake: your boo looks lonely

Dwayne: yeah she does alittle

Drake: well......................

Dwayne: well what? * sips some of his champane and takes a hit of his blunt*

Drake: tell her come back here with us

Dwayne: No comment * takes other hit of his blunt*

Drake: hey nicki!

Nicki didnt hear him because she was listening to her beats and writing her raps.

Drake: see wayne you made her mad. she heard you.

Dwayne: oh shut up shes writeing her raps * blows blunt smoke*

Drake walked over to nickis seat and said.......

Drake: nicki* taps her*

Nicki: * takes off her headphones* huh?

Drake: * licks his lips then smiles* uhh me and dwayne and my boys are back there you can sit back there if you want to.

Nicki; ok * sets her headphones down then walks to the back of the jet*

Nicki noticed the way drake looked at her. and drake noticed the way nicki looked at him.

Do you think drake likes nicki?

TO BE CONTINUED