Chapter 03

So this is what Row's room looks like, kind of. I added a bit more things in the description.

Vote!

Comment!

Fav!

Share!

Follow!

---

thump thump thump.

Footsteps.

Wait footsteps?

I lazily opened my eyes, shielding them from the bright light that was faintly coming through my white curtains.

There were a bunch of people walking around and I could tell that they were walking all around the house.

I could also hear a lot of men talking.

To take caution, I was about to grab my gun from underneath my bed until someone banged hard on the door.

"Row!" Bang. "Wake!" Bang. "Up!" Bang.

I groaned as I threw my white duvet off my body and walked to the door opening it. "I'm awake you idiot." I yawned and moved my dark red strands of hair out of my face, "What's all the ruckus about?"

I looked to my left and to my right, seeing a few of the men from the gang.

"Well, I've decided that we need some protection here so I've rallied up Ryan and some others to live here in the meantime and guard the house." Carter looked me up and down and rolled his eyes, "Wear something that covers up your skin? My men are here and I don't want their eyes all over my little sister."

I scrunched my nose in disgust and shooed him, "Okay gross ew. All your men are attractive but they're old men so no thanks, and besides these are pyjama shorts and a tank top." I smiled at him sweetly, knowing it would piss him off.

"Whatever, that's why I'm recruiting younger men today, get dressed and come down to my office we need to discuss something." Carter walked down the spiral staircase.

I closed my door and leaned on my poster of All Time Low that was hung on the door.

Ever since all this gang stuff got introduced into our life, Carter has been over protective of me.

I looked around my room and grinned at my accomplishments. We moved into the house about a month ago, the starting of August, enough time for us to settle in before my school starts.

My bedroom walls were all white except for the wall behind my bed which was black and the wall opposite of my bed. A TV was hung on the wall opposite of my bed, with a small narrow electric fireplace beneath. Beside the TV on the right was a door that leads to my bathroom and on the left side of the TV was a door that leads to my walk in closet, which is connected to my bathroom. The wall to the left of my bed is a window wall that has a sliding door leading to my balcony. My white desk was propped against the wall right of my bed and the door that leads to the hallway.

My room was bland, plain and boring so I touched it up with some of my band posters and records.

I walked over to my record player that was located on a mini shelf beside my desk and rummaged through my vinyls.

Picking out a vinyl of Nirvana's Nevermind album, I placed it on the record player.

Come as you are started playing loud enough for me to hear it from the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth, nodding my head to the beat.