Intro

Laura

(Flashback)

"I should've asked someone for a ride", I thought to myself as I was walking home from the party.
Well, it hasn't really been a party, at least not a pretty great one.
The juniors at Devenford, thought it would be a great idea to throw a slumber party, scary stories and spin-the-bottle included. When my friend Alaina had told me about it, it sounded like it was gonna be epic.
"This is the real deal!", she had told me. "Your first party ever!"
If I had known it was going to be lame, I would've stayed home.
Instead I was walking around in the dark, in the woods all by myself and it was freezing!
Rubbing my hands together I looked up and noticed the beautiful full moon.
I stood still for a second and the sound of my steps on the forest ground stopped. It was suddenly so quiet, it felt like the silence was pressing itself against my ears.
I shivered and was about to continue walking home as suddenly heard a crack right behind me.
I spun around and before I could make out where the sound had came from, I was picked up and thrown against a tree.
I would've screamed put the impact took all my breath away. For a few seconds I was struggling to breathe.
I heard a growl coming from the shadow in front of me but I could've sworn it was a guy and not an animal.
When I tasted blood in my mouth I knew I was gonna die.
"Please", I murmured. "Please don't kill me, I'm only fourteen."
Apparently it/he didn't care because he swung and ripped my intestines out.
At least that's exactly what it felt like. I choked and slid down the tree I was thrown against. Warm liquid started to spread around me.
"Oh my god", I whispered and looked up.
But my killer was nowhere to be seen.
My head hit the ground and the last thing I saw was the full moon, shining down at me.