Lynx

Wait...what the hell is a chimera?", I asked.
I had spent the last forty-five minutes in a classroom with a group of complete strangers who told me even stranger things.
"We don't even really understand it ourselves, to be honest.", Stiles said.
He had arrived a few minutes after the encounter in the hall earlier, and introduced himself to me as Scott's best friend and the Sheriff's son.
I shook my head.  "So what, you think I'm one of them?"
"We're not sure", Liam-wolf.
I gulped and tried to comprehend all that information.
"So basically, there are a bunch of psychotic scientist running around, using innocent teenagers as their lab objects and finally killing them off because they suck at their jobs."
There was silence for a few seconds.
"Pretty much.", Stiles them said.
"Why did I come back to Beacon Hills?!", I sighed.
"So, you've lived here before?"' Brett-wolf asked.
I flinched. "Yes"
He seemed to notice, that was a sensitive topic for me, and dropped it.
I turned to Scott. "You're really just trying to help those teenagers?"
He nodded and looked so sincere, that I actually believed him. You're going to regret this, a little voice in my head whispered, but I just shook it off.
"How can I prove that I'm not a chimera?"
Everybody turned to Scott.
"Well... the easiest way to spot the supernatural is through the eyes. Did you notice anything unusual with your eyes, perhaps?"
I smirked at Scott. "You mean besides the fact that they occasionally glow? No. But that has been like that for more than two years, since I got turned into a wild cat."
Realization dawned on them and Scott nodded.
"We don't know if the Dread Doctors are interested in already supernatural beings, but we think they might be."
"This just gets better and better.", I mumbled. "You do realize that this is my first day back right? I'm not having a fun time..."
Liam laughed bitterly but Brett seemed interested in something else.
"Do you know what turned you? Do were-cats get turned by a bite too?"
I flinched again and glared at him - he really knew the right questions to ask, that would make everybody uncomfortable.
Luckily, the bell rang and I used that opportunity to get out of this potentially dangerous and slightly awkward situation. I grabbed my bag and turned to Brett-wolf. I had to lean my head all the way back, to be able to look at his face from as close as I was.
"I was turned by a were-wolf scratch just like that bitch Kate was."
Scott choked and Stiles eyes widened.
"Don't worry", I smirked. "I'm not a psychopath like her. But let me tell you, it was not pleasant. Also I'm not a cat..."
I added, shouldering my book bag.
"I'm a lynx."

A/N:
Sorry, I took literally forever to update. I had so much to do and paired with absolute writers block, it was impossible to continue writing.
Also: Isn't it awesome, that we have to wait till NEXT YEAR for the next teen wolf episode. Yayyyy!
Anyway, I hoped you liked this rather short chapter and I'll see you soon 😘
Bye loves
- Amber