got away

alexia's p.o.v

As we entered the hotel room with no worries. although im surprised that people actually bought the whole disguise crap...

"wow we actually made it through" suga said smugly with a hint of surprise.

"why the hell couldnt we be the girls and you the guys?! I mean you are guys and me and laisha are girls!" I exclaimed.

"what's the fun in that??" asked jhope "fine.. i was a pretty boy anyway" i admitted.

"alexia..." laisha said. "we are actually in the same room as bts how come youre not excited?!" i looked at her with a confused look.

"well maybe because im not a fan?" i answered and all the seven boys gasped.

"but... why.. i have sweg..." suga asked unable to hide his shocked expression. "i mean jimin may not have jams but i do!" yelled rapmonster. "HEY!" jimin yelled.

"sorry i just never listened to youre music... " i answered.

"so um how long are we going to stay here?" i asked. "about 10 days... our concert was cancled. i got the message while we were in the care" he answered

i was shocked while laisha was foking fangirling her ass off and wouldnt leave jimin alone.

"fine fine.. so. where are me and laisha going to sleep?" i asked rapmonster and he just looked away.

"about that..... we only have four rooms so you two will have to share with someone...."

"i volunteer as tribute!" jimin yelled looking at me and laisha and i just scoff. laisha squealed and hugged jimin.

"im not going to sleep in the same room as him." i say

"well then youre going to need to share a room with suga since v is going to share a room with jhope and jin me and junkook are going to share the big room" rapmonster responded.

i looked at suga and he was just sitting on the couch and said "sweg". i was holding back my laughter from the way he said it.

-----

as we all went our separate ways into our room laisha with jimin, v with jhope, rapmonster jin and jungkook, and me and suga. as me and suga entered the room we were sharing i asked

"so what's your real name?".

"min yoongi, what about yours?" he asked "my name's alexia M martin" i answered.

"whats the M for?" he asked curiosity plastered on his face. "i havent told anyone before and im not starting now" i said.

"aww c'mon ill give you ....some sweg" he said smirking while crossing his arms.

i laughed "why would i need sweg?" i asked. "everyone need sweg" he answered.

"naw im fine i can live without sweg. im a pretty boy" i said and yoongi shot his eyes open and stared me head to to and landed on my breast.

"then what are those...?' he asked pointing to them.

i covered my chest and said "i was kidding! i only say that cos i have really short hair!".

then suga opened his mouth forming and 'o'.  "oops.. sorry" he said looking away.

"whatever want to watch a movie?" i aksed pulling out movies out of my bag.

"why the hell do you have movies in your bag??? you just came to a concert" he asked.

"...um i really love my movies so i dont keep them at home when i go out.. "

"when it comes to things like this i swear youre like the female version of v" suga said.

then out of nowhere V opened the door and said "you rang?" and me and suga just died laughing.

"how did you hear me?" suga asked still laughing. "you were eavesdropping werent you?"

i asked and V just giggled the most adorable giggle in the world and just made me laugh more.

"so alexia what movie are we going to watch? please dont let it be some chic flick.. let it have some kind of sweg." yoongi said while sitting on the sofa and i scoffed

"do i really look like the kind of girl that would have that genre of movies?" i said

yoongi just stared at me saying "yup youre right lets continue".

i grabbed all the movies and put them on the table. "so we have shaun of the dead.. paul...  zombieland... ninja assassin.. and ted" i said

"whats paul about?!" V asked asked excitedly. "its about this alien-"

"LETS WATCH THIS ONE! JIMIN RAPMONSTER JIN JUNGKOOK JHOPE LAISHA!! WE ARE GOING TO WATCH A MOVIE GET IN HERE" V yelled to the members and my cousin. soon after everyone came in and and V played the movie

since everyone was crowding in i tripped and fell on yoongi and we completely froze.

"jungkook cover ur eyes! youre still innocent!" yelled jimin while attemting to cover jungkooks eyes. "but she only fell!!" jungkook argued while dodging jimin.

as i returned to reality i got up and off yoongi "s-sorry i tripped!" i exclaim looking down . "it's fine.." yoongi said looking the other way. as i looked up i saw yoongi was kinda red.. 'is he blushing'? i asked myself.. naw.

'COME ON LETS HURRY UP" v yelled excitedly and inserted the movie and sat next to me. then everyone came to sit on the sofa so i was crushed between yoongi and v.

'oh my god i hope this doesnt happen every day that im here'

-----

throughout the whole movie everybody kept laughing.

i started feeling drozzy and my vision kept getting foggy. the last thing i heard was everyone laughing then i fell asleep.

YOONGI'S P.O.V

we are started dying when the officer touched paul's private thinking it was a doll. then i felt something on my shoulder and i see that alexia had fallen asleep. my heart started beating incredibly fast and i felt my face go red.

'what's wrong? why am i feeling this???' i thought. 'i must be going crazy'. soon after the movie was over everyone left to their rooms.

i poked alexia on the cheek several times but she wouldn't wake up. "i guess there's no choice" i murmured. i gently picked up alexia and placed her on her bed and covered her with a blanket.

as i got up i looked at alexia one last time 'she kinda looks a little cute when shes asleep' i thought.

'wait what the hell snap out of it!' i thought while slapping myself. 'you're only feeling like this cause you're alone with a girl at night. this feeling should go away by the time a wake up' so with that in my mind i went to my bed and slowly fell asleep.

________________

well thats about it

-painofmisery101