BTS

Alexia's P.O.V

"Alexia please come with me! I don't wanna go alone there's ray per ders out there!" Yelled Laisha, my cousin

"I've told u before I'm not going. Who wants to go a a concert when out can be comfortable watching movies and eating junk food" I responded

"Dude! Don't be an old hag and come~ it isn't so bad anyway it's BTS the best boy band in history!" Laisha whined.

"I don't give a monkey's left nut! nothing is better than my bed and tv" I said.

I looked over my shoulder to see her smirking. Yup this is going to end up bad I know that face, she's gonna get her way.

"Alexia if you don't come with me ill tell everyone what you did last summer" Laisha said in a calm voice and me nervous as hell.

"You wouldn't dare" I glared.

"Try me" she retorted. After a moment of glaring at each other I sighed and gave in.

"Fine!" I yelled "you win" I face palmed.

"Great. Get ready it starts at 6:00" Laisha said. I looked at my clock and saw it was 5:45.

"Wait then we only have 15 minutes!" I yelled. "The. U guess u better hurry up" she responded.

"Pinchi pendeja" I whispered. "What" she asked. "Nothing~" I responded.

I got up from my beloved bed and went upstairs and put on my grey jacket an my boots.

I walked downstairs and saw Laisha waiting by the door on her phone. "Are u done" she asked. "What does it look like?" I said annoyed.

Laisha just shook her head and tole me to follow her.

~at the concert~

"Isn't this fun?!" She yelled through the booming music of the singers. "No! I can't even hear myself think!" I yelled.

"You're such an old person!" She yelled back. I was about to say something until she gave me the shut up hand gesture and yelled "shhh this is my favorite part!".

~after the concert~

"Come follow me" Laisha yelled and tugged me on my sleeve. "Do I have a choice?!" I said.

"No. Not really" she responded.

After 3 minutes of walking she stops in front of a white car. "What are we doing here?" I asked.

Laisha just opened the door and ignored me.she opened the back door from the car and pushed me in. I landed with a 'thud'.

"Hey!!" I yelled. "Hush up!, do u want to go to jail?!, if not then hush up as hide!"

I got a blanket from the seats and covered myself up. I mean it's the only thing I am do I don't wanna go to jail for something I don't even know I'm doing.

I stayed like that for about 5 minutes until I heard doors opening. "That was fun!" Yelled a male.

"taehyung I understand that ur excited but I'm right next to you do u want to make my ears bleed?!"

"Hehehe sorry Jin" the male I'm guessing as taehyung giggled.

I felt the car start! OMG where am I going?! Wth is Laisha taking me! Yup this is my life SUCH a happy life I have mhmm just wonderful!