Chapter 1

When mom and I walked into our new home, I felt an unpleasant breeze. I shrugged it off as I dropped my bags in my room upstairs and started exploring this house. It was 9 years old and very appealing on the outside but I didn't like the vibes I felt in the house.
As I wandered the house i came across a chained door. I started to remove the chain's when my mom came downstairs. "Amber, dont touch that door. Im sure its locked for a reason." I groaned. "Fine, mom."
Somethin was behind that door. I knew it. Once I was out of moms sight I loosened the chain's just a little so i could open the door tonight when she was asleep. I was gonna find out what was behind this door.
~~~~~~
That night I was watching tv until I heard my moms heavy breathing. She was sleeping.
I crept downstairs slowly but stopped once that same breeze from earlier today got me. I froze in my tracks. I eventually shrugged that feelin off and went to the door. I touched the knob and a chill went down my spine. I pulled away immediately. I begun to hyperventilate, until i heard a voice.A raspy, deep, manly voice. It was faint so i pressed my ear against the door.
  "Its only a matter of time before we have to take action." The voice whispered. "Id hate to take a poor,young, soul you know." Another voice?! A silent gasp escaped my mouth. I backed away but it seemed the conversation kept on in my head.
"But Ill enjoy the fear in her eyes nonetheless."   I began to panic as i kept moving backwards until i was stopped by a pair of legs? UhOh...
  "Upstairs!" My mom scolded, a hint of annoyance in her voice. As i walked upstairs deep and ominous laughter erupted in my head. I shook it off and went to my room. Im just tired is all...Yea, just tired!