Chapter 2: Rules

"Now here are the basic rules you need to follow in order to stay in our school!" boomed Mr. Charmen.

"RULE NUMBER ONE: Unless already authorized, given permission, festivities are taking place, a gold/silver pass is in possession, or for gym purposes, students should be wearing the school uniform according to its dress code at all times within the campus.

RULE NUMBER TWO: Any unauthorized fighting within the campus will face trial with punishments as severe as a three-week suspension.

RULE NUMBER THREE: Any-"

"Um 'scuse me, mister!" A student interrupted.

"Yes? What is it? Speak up!" The counselor boomed as loud as ever.

"Um I have a question about one of the rules," squeaked the student as loud as she could.

"And that would be?" Questioned Mr. Charmen.

"W-What are golden and silver passes?" The girl squeaked again.

"And with that question leads me to rule number three!" Exclaimed the extremely loud counselor.

"RULE NUMBER THREE: Any student with a golden or silver pass in their possession has the freedom to access any room or area within the campus. Gold &/or silver passes also have the ability to be used as an alibi in trial to prove the innocence of a student(s) or to prove that a student(s) is guilty. Also, any forgery of these passes will lead to a 2-week detention sentence. Does that answer your question? Ms...?"

"Uhh S-Sarah. Sarah Bonet, and um yes that answers my question. Thank you sir."

"Well before I continue, is there anyone else with questions about the few rules I have stated so far like Ms. Bonet?"

Silence.

Though the girl probably had sizzling red cheeks at this point from embarrassment.

"Good. Please refrain from asking any questions until the end. Now then back to what I was saying...

RULE NUMBER FOUR: Unless they have a gold/silver pass, if a teacher, counselor or the principles themselves authorize a student for a certain task they are entitled to follow their directions. However, if these tasks are in anyway uncomfortable to the student, they are to report it for a meeting with the principle(s) directly as soon as possible to solve the matter immediately thus this rule will be out of use.

RULE NUMBER FIVE: If any of these main rules are broken and their trial does not prove their innocence or understanding, the student(s) will be sentenced to a one month suspension.

The other rules along with these 5 are all in the school rule book that you were all given within the package that was sent 3 months ago. Are there any questions?"

Silence.