Chapter 1: Freshman Orientation

"Stronghold Academy: Where we make you strong to hold onto your dreams and never let go." That's the motto of the school... Dreams. Whatever you want to do with your life they'll make it happen for you. No matter what. It almost seems too good to be true. But the people who graduate from there are currently all very successful and don't show any signs of slowing down with their progress. One of those graduates is actually on the verge of becoming a million dollar company owner. So... Maybe, our dreams really can be a reality... maybe...

Orientation: "Welcome to Stronghold Academy! If you are sitting here wearing the uniform with our crest, then this means that you have gone through our acceptance trials and passed with flying colors." "This also means that each and every one of you have the great potential of becoming well known for your skills." The two very important looking people standing on the podium are the co-principals Mr. and Mrs. Colossal- but they're not married. They're siblings which makes it less awkward for everyone else once they figure (or find) out. They run the school with an iron, yet gentle fist. Keeping everything in calm order. "Every year we get thousands upon thousands of applications from students who wish to attend our prestigious academy. But only a fraction of them are accepted." "This school makes sure that they pick the best cards out of the whole deck that are the most capable of winning the game." "We hope that the next 4 years will be both productive and fun."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Applause++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Freshman Homeroom: "Okay okay settle down everyone I need to set some ground rules of how things work around here!" The person with the booming loud voice is one of the 5 guidance counselors Mr. Charmen. He's new to the school. As a matter of fact, they always change that one new counselor of the 5 every year. The rest stay the same. The way this school functions is pretty strange but is not any reason to protest. It's probably one of the reasons why this school is one of the most successful. No one ever questions their strength... No one.