Chapter 2

"Heather you know that if Vido is out of prison again it could put my daughter in danger" my father said and I WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE."dad why would I be in danger is he that bad?" I asked confused. "Unfortunately yes" my father said not making any sense at all. "I'm gonna go for a ride on Xyla" I said walking away. "Be careful Lav" my father said waving at me. I wave back. "I'll be careful dad don't you worry" I said walking over to Xyla. "You said that last time and Xyla lost control destroyed berk" my dad yelled. I roll my eyes and get on Xyla. I knew that my father would freak if Xyla freak out and destroy berk again."come on Xyla" I said patting the side of her head. Once I was in the air. I started to relax. "Dad shouldn't worry about me so much I can take care of myself" I said looking around me. I'm in the clouds so I can't see much. "Xyla go down" I commanded. As Xyla flew down I saw an unfamiliar ship. As soon as they saw me they started to attack me. One of the ships traps got a hold of Xyla. We are going down. As soon as we hit the ship I was thrown off xyla and tied up. "Let me go" I screamed over and over again. A figure comes over to me. "What's a pretty girl like you doing on a dragon like that?" He asks pointing at Xyla. "Let me go" I screamed again. "Hm let me think about that......no". He's said laughing. This guy is psycho....What was his name again? Viden.....viro.....oh my Thor..... "Your Vido....." I said pretty surprised. "So you heard about me?" He asked now intrigued. "Only from my mom dad" I said back but this time smirking. "Who are your parents?" Vido said looking at me. "You should know who my parents are its pretty obvious" I said in a really sassy tone. "You kinda look like Hiccup"' Vido said getting a closer look at me. I rolled my eyes trying to move away from him. "No way hiccup had a kid!" Vido said rubbing his chin. I started to get really uncomfortable so I tried moving some more trying to get away from Vido. Vido noticed and grabbing my arm pulling me closer to him.I grabbed his hand and bit down on his hand. let go of my hand and I ran to Xyla and got on her and flew off. Once I got home I went into my room. Later that night my dad can into my room. "You ok lav?" " my dad asks slowly walking into my room. "No....." I said laying down of the bed. "What's wrong Lavender?" My dad said sitting on the end of my bed. "Your right" i said sitting up."right about what Lav?" My dad asks. "Vido" I said getting up from my bed."you met Vidar?" My dad said getting a little mad. "Dad he attacked me when I was flying with Xyla" I explained. "Doesn't matter Lavender Vido is dangerous" my dad said yelling at me. "And insane" I said crossing my arms. "That too but lavender your grounded" my dad said with and angry face. "What?!?!" I screamed. My mom came rushing up the stairs and into my room "what's going on" my mom asks. "Lavender met Vido" my dad explain "great now he's gonna come to Berk" my mom said crossing her arms. I was gonna say something but I was already grounded. "Astrid go get the guys and patrol Berk and the surrounding area" my dad said while giving me the dirtiest look. "What about you Hiccup?" My mom asked boy dad. "I'll look after our now grounded daughter" my dad said still giving me dirty looks. "Ok" my mom said leaving my room. Then my grandma walked into my room. "You know Hiccup you can't be so hard on her she's only a child I bet your father was the same with you" my grandma said looking at me with the saddest look in her eyes. Sometimes I wish I knew my grandpa. "Before we made peace with the dragons dad wouldn't let me out side to help fight them off" my dad said with the same sad eyes as my grandma. "Ok Lav your off the hook this time" my dad said ruffling up my hair again. Yes......but wait there's a catch there's always a catch. "But there's more chores for you" damn it there's the catch.

(Had to revamp the whole chapter)