Her something blue Chapter 5 Riley's P.O.V

We're coming in! Nick said I said no! I'm..I'm err.... Coming out! I face palm why did I just do! I pull a hoodie over my head ( blue so it blends in with my hair so.. They might not notice) I walk out of the cabin "hey guys" I say in a very faint voice trying to smile. What were you doing? Nick said I had to make a phone call (ya we will go with that) Your not a very good liar Riley Annalise said. Ugh! Fine it won't happen again just let me be for awhile when I need to go ok? Nick and Annalise nod. It's really hot in here! Riley! Nick points at my hair and then I I realized I pulled my hoodie down! Uh I got it dyed? Annalise mumbles (cough cough terrible liar) ok I get the point you don't believe me don't you? No no no you got it all wrong we completely believed you. I smile ha ha ha you sarcastic guy. ( Ugh sometime I wish I was not at camp!) Listen Riley Nick said you can tell us what's going on.. Riley I yell at the top of my lungs THERES NOTHING WRONG! woah! Nick says calm down girl! Just leave me alone Nick! For now we faced eye to eye and my eyes flashed red. I stormed off into the woods. Um Annalise? Nick rubs his eyes, did you just she what I saw? Annalise nods.

A/N: Hey my little fairies! I decided to treat you guys to a 2 chapter day! Well a new chapter will come out tomorrow or the day after! Also I entered the wattys! For the beginners luck award! It would mean the world to me if you voted for me and hope you enjoyed the read!