I'm inlove with you

Hoseok woke up the sound of his alarm. With a groan, he turned his alarm off and sat up with a half asleep face. Hoseok then looked at his alarm clock, saw that its 10:35 a.m. Panicked, he quickly grabs his towel and proceeding to the bathroom. You may think that there's an hour for Hoseok to be ready but to him, he needs to be ready early because he wants to look handsome for his Taehyung.

Hoseok's POV

I washed about 10 minutes with a grin on my face because of Taehyung. I can't still believe that this is happening to me. Meeting him accidentally, talking to him, a kiss where we shared, confessing to him and even asking him out in which he said yes. Months of loving and waiting for him has finally paid off. Although we might know each other a little bit, I still can't believe that he's mine now. I can say that I am very lucky to have Taehyung.

When I got to my cabinet, I picked out a white shirt along with a black cardigan, black jeans that goes with my shirt and I picked a leather boots to complete my outfit. Then I styled my brown hair upwards which my shiny forehead can be seen. Putting my favorite sunglasses, I smiled in satisfaction.

"I hope you like it Tae-ah." I said, grabbing my keys and a red tulip from the top of my drawer.

Taehyung's POV

I paced around my room thinking what to wear. Its 11:25 and I still can't find what I will wear. Hoseok hyung must be ready now. ughhh. I screamed in frustration and suddenly a Seokjin comes barging into my room.

"Yah! Yah! Are you okay?" hyung said and I nodded then he sighed

"I'm okay hyung but I can't find anything to wear!" I choke a sob

"Shhh. Let umma help you."

"Wh-What?"

"Wait." Seokjin hyung said, going to his cabinet

"H-Hyun-"

"Just shut up and let me dress you Taetae."

"I th-thought you didn't like sharing your clothes!" I replied

"Today is an exemption Tae."

"O-Okay." Having no choice, I go to him and saw an amazing sight ever. Seokjin hyung's clothes are so beautiful! Then I saw something more amazing. He has my favorite shirt! A white long sleeved with a slit on the right side of the shirt. Damn. I gotta beg and borrow this from Jin hyung! As Jin hyung searches his clothes for me to wear, I grinned at him feeling thankful. What would I have done without you Seokjin hyung?

"Here it is Taeee! Try it on!!!" he said excitedly and handed me a grey sleveless shirt, a green blazer and a black pants which is completely simple yet stunning.

"Wear that white shoes I gave you Tae! comee onn!! go change,style your hair and let hyung see you!" with that I changed my clothes and styling my hair then I saw hyung covering both of his eyes with his hands. I chuckled.

"You done Tae?" he said

"Yes." I replied then he removed his hands and gaped at me

"Hyung? Is it ugly on me?"

"W-What? You look beautiful Taeeee!!!" he then kissed my cheeks

"Th-Thank y-you." I flushed at the compliment

"Aigooo. My baby is all grown up." hyung faked a sob

"sh-shut up h-hyung." I stuttered and he smiled

"Tae-ah, I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you so much for this outfit hyungie." I thanked him

"Its no problem Taeh-" Jin hyung's words were cut off when we heard a honk outside the house.

HE'S HERE!

"I guess your prince charming has arrived." Jin hyung chuckled and I grinned shyly

"Go now Tae! Fighting!"

I quickly go downstairs, excited. I still can't believe this is happening to me right now. I can't believe I met Hoseok hyung and him, asking me out. This is it! With trembling hands, I turned the doorknob opening the door and my mouth hanged open, my heart beat increased and my cheeks blushed because I was greeted by a breathtaking Hoseok leaning his back handsomely onto the car, both hands are both inside of his cardigan's pockets. I checked him out (which he still didn't notice me because he was busy admiring my neighbourhood) on how the outfit is simple yet he made it so breathtakingly beautiful. He looks handsome in whatever he wears. I smiled at that thought.

"Hobi hyung?" I said and he turned his head towards me

Hoseok's POV

I honked the car to know that I am already outside of his house. With a grin, I stopped the car and got out of it. ugh. My hands never felt so cold! Its not that its the weather is cold but because I'm nervous at the same time, excited. Leaning my back in the car, I put my hands in both of my pocket. I looked around and realized that Taehyung's neighbourhood is very clean and beautiful. Flower beds are everywhere, Beautiful houses and so much more to admire. I could get used to this.

"Hobi hyung?" I turned to that familiar voice and my jaw dropped. I can feel my ears getting red and butterflies flying in my stomach. Taehyung looks freaking stunning! I grinned at him and he smiled shyly. ugh. Can I just kiss you already?

"You look stunning and beautiful Tae." I walked towards him and kissed his cheek because who could resists a damn beautiful human like him?

"Th-Thanks hyu-hyung. Y-You look handsome." he blushed

"Aigoo. Thank you Tae. So, shall we go?" I gave him my hand in which he shyly accepts it and blushed as I intertwined our fingers together. Walking towards the car, I opened the door for him, thanking me. After I got in the car, I gave him my widest smile.

"You ready Tae?"

"Y-Yes h-hyung." he stuttered. Cute.

"Okay! But wait." I stretched my hand at the back seat of the car, grabbing the red tulip and giving it to him.

"H-Hobi hy-hyung, w-what's this?"

"A beautiful red tulip for a beautiful human like you." I said sincerely

"Th-Thank yo-you hyung."

"Just for you. Let's go!" I turn the engines on and driving to the place where I am taking this beautiful boy beside me.