희망 (Hope)

"Hold up! Did she really?!?!" Seokjin widened his eyes at the new information he was hearing coming out of Namjoon's mouth. They were at the building's rooftop where winds and light accompanying them. Namjoon told his lover everything where Hyoyeon accidentally dragged Hoseok beside the window which many reporters were outside can see them clearly.

"I don't know too hyung! Maybe she didn't mean to but my mind is telling me that it was her plan all along!" Namjoon leaned his back towards the parapet wall while crossing his arms together, godly veins were showing.

This posture of Namjoon was very powerful to Seokjin. It made his lover more manly and hot as fuck. When Seokjin saw that, his breath hitched and immediately bit his lip.

Fuck! It seems like Little Seokjin is now standing proud!

Of course, Namjoon knew that this posture was a weakness of his hyung. When he heard the man had a hitched breath beside him, Namjoon only looks at him and smirks. Indeed he knows that he was hot like this. Seeing Seokjin's little guy had risen up to its peak inside his hyung's pants; he licked his lips and crashed that beautiful and delicious lips of Kim Seokjin's.

Passionate yet hot describes best to their kiss. Namjoon poked his tongue at his hyung's lip which immediately greeted by his tongue. They battled for dominance, tasting each corner of their mouths with arousing and needy breaths. The younger of the two quickly reached for the elder's erection, kneeding it. A loud moan escaped right through Seokjin's lips, not caring about what people will think if they saw them making out and maybe having sex at this rooftop.

That thought made him more excited.

"You're so fucking sexy hyung, makes me want to fuck you here." Namjoon whispered in his ear then bit his earlobe down to his neck, sucking and biting that tasty flesh. "Ugh." Seokjin moaned and mirrored Namjoon's actions and kneeded Little Namjoon inside his pants.

When both of them couldn't hold it in, Namjoon took control and made Seokjin leaned towards the wall with his back facing Namjoon's chest, the younger one pulled his pants down then his hyung's. "Ready babe?"

"Just fucking put it in!" Impatient and Needy Seokjin was the hottest to Namjoon's eyes. Namjoon held his member then putting it in his lover's entrance.

"Fuck!"

"Babe, you're so hot and tight!" This dirty words of Namjoon's made Seokjin even more aroused.

Heavy breaths and the sound of skin slapping were heard all around the rooftop. Thankfully, they locked the door with them inside it and no one can see them having their love making. This was not the first they did it in the open. Both Namjoon and Seokjin first did it in the bathroom of a restaurant because they got too excited groping each other's members below the table. Being fucked at the rooftop where people down there can see Seokjin's face, got Little Namjoon burst with excitement.

Namjoon thrusted deeply into Seokjin's hole---the elder wantonly moaned at the ecstasy he was feeling and telling his lover to go faster. Namjoon complied, thrusting in and out until white substance shooted out of their members.

"I love you Joon." Seokjin heavily breathed whereas Namjoon was hugging Seokjin's waist then replied, "I love you too my love."
-----------------------------

Hyoyeon's heart was already heartbroken and this words of Hoseok, it's like her pieces of broken heart was more shattered than ever. Hyoyeon was used to guys confessing to her but rejected them but looking at her situation now was even more pathetic. Her saying that Hoseok also wants her, admittedly made her embarrassed and sad at the same time. Embarrassed because of quick assuming the way Hoseok glances at her and smiling at her that's just only pure friendship. Delusions were never good. Then sad because Hoseok has already someone else to love.

"Umm...excuse me? Are you two okay in th---" The voice halted after seeing Hyoyeon and Hoseok together.

"Tae?!"

"Hobi hyung?!" Confusingly, Hyoyeon looked at the two people right in front of her eyes. "What are you doing here?!" Hoseok runs to that voice and proceeding to hug the latter.

Hyoyeon couldn't even speak at what she's seeing.

"Noona, we'll go now! remember my words! See you around!" Hoseok dragged the guy towards left side of the floor, where the bathroom is located.

Even when I can't have you Hoseok ah, I hope you'll be happy with your love.

I'm not that selfish.